z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2009 Yearbook

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:37 pm
Nate says...

We did this in 2007, but forgot to in 2008 (I think...). So lets create one for 2009!

This is pretty much a free-for-all. Like any yearbook, you can simply leave a very short message, or if you like, leave a very long and rambling message. Talk about you favorite YWS memories from the past year such as friendships you have made or how YWS has helped you with your writing. If you just joined a few days ago (or even several months ago), write about joining YWS.

Artwork and pictures are welcome. I'll be posting some pictures myself from YWS NYC CON '09 :D

A Note: I may or may not put all this together in a "real" yearbook of sorts. If I do, it'll be available for download (free of course) online. Also, the deadline to sign/post is January 9, 2010 (second Saturday of January).

Lastly, please only make one post. That being said, edit your post as often as you like!

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

First post zomg!

Hehe, I found YWS in a copy of Writer's Yearbook. (I smell irony!)

Once upon a time, Pen was a talentless poetry noob. Now Pen has finished a novel and is well on her way with a second one. And all because YWS is so amazingly amazing!
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm
Nate says...

[This is just a place-holder for my Yearbook post]

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 pm
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Nice, Nate! This is an excellent tradition! (Then again, you said you forgot in 2008...?)

My school uses a lot of textbooks that link to classzone.com. Take my Language Arts book for example. That's how I found YWS--after finding my LA book online, I clicked on the icon for more information and saw a screen with many tabs on it. Clicking on the tab entitled, 'Writing and Grammar', I saw this website under the section called Publication. So, now I'm here! :)

Everyone here is really friendly and nice. I've made quite a few friends in the short time I've had an account here. The users really welcomed me when I introduced myself (Welcome Mat) and I'm really a part of our huge YWS family now. ;)

Also, I love how you guys write such awesome reviews! Many assignments in LA have to do with writing different types of writing--Expository, Narrative, Descriptive, Persuasive, and other genres as well. So YWS has really helped as far as the writing goes, and also on how I review. Hehe, part of my mystery assignment recently was on how well I critiqued a peer's paper! So yeah. I noticed this out of the blue.

Parting message: (for now) Thanks so much, YWS! Let's all leave a handprint on the big tree of life of our YWS family. :D
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:12 pm
Mira says...

At the beginning of the year I was really obsessed with finding a writing site that I would stick to, a place that would help me grow. I searched Google for several weeks before deciding to join the Young Writers Society. I didn’t know at that moment that I was jumping into a community of people that I would love, that I will always think of as my second family. It had to be one of the best choices I’ve ever made.

This year has been a lot of fun, too. I entered during a war between Instructors and Greeters. I was able to be included in the Completely Evil Plan and got involved in the YWS Secret Santa. Even among the good things, there was bad. I had people messing with me at the beginning of the summer, but when they found my YWS account things were quickly fixed and everything was good again. Nate and Meshy helped a lot with that. ^-^ Thanks.

I have a list of people that I’d like to thank. It’s slightly long, but I’ll try and shorten it down a bit. ;)

MeadowLark – You were my first friend on the site (probably the person that gave me such a good opinion of YWS!) and have just been so amazing. Thank you for everything. :)

Linx – You introduced me to your rampaging giraffes. Now every time I see a giraffe plushie or item, I’m like “Giraffe!” <3

Lilymoore – You’ve included in the evil plan to take over the world. Don’t worry, I have the floor plans tucked away safely in a… well, hidden place.

Explosive_Pen – General Splodey, you are quite an amazing person. ;) You always know how to have fun.

Kamas – Kammysaur! You are just absolutely such a sweetheart and my amazing French-Canadian person.

Gsppcrocks10 – Lil Sis, I’m glad to have met you. You’re just too adorable and a wonderful friend.

Demzi – I’m glad to know such a delightful person! You are such a cool, kind, and sweet individual.

Angels-Symphony – Shina, you are a lovely person. Your ability to keep things happy, fun, and in-line is absolutely amazing. <3

Juniper – You’re always able to lift my spirits and give me support when I bug you about my writing or other little things. Thanks for being so sweet.

Jabberhut – Rainbow! I swear I’ve never liked rainbows so much. ;) You’re always able to make me laugh, even when I’m feeling a bit down or stressed.

Actawesome – Adam! You’re absolutely amazing. :) I’m glad I am able to have someone that I trust so much and that will listen to my problems. Thank you!

*writewatiwant* - Kitty-Kat! For just being fun and cooli-ooli-oolio.

Stella Thomas – Stellz, you’re such a great person to talk to and such a sweetheart!

Peanut19 – For being kind and fun and amazing.

JustDance – My Texas buddeh! You’re such a doll! (You sound it didn’t sound that weird, so I stuck with it :P) When should we perform the next snow dance?

Bexikins – I always enjoy chatting with you. You’re always able to make me smile. (:

Sachi – You’re so amazing for taking the time to help out with Secret Santa and you always know how to keep chat interesting. :)

Nate – For creating this wonderful site and being very kind. Thank you for everything!

And I can’t forget Dreamer, Pudin, Foxfire, Ice Fang, Adny, Jon, Amy, alwaysawriter, Hope, Rina, Evi, Antigone, Ellie, Fluteh, Jynx, Meshy, Hawkie, Ellyphant, Wolfie, Manny, Teddy, Tori, Andy, Rosey, April, Incognito, Forest, Doodle, Bolt, Blackhawk, ubertrance, Forever Threnody, and mhmmcolleenx0.

If I’ve forgotten anybody, I’m sorry, but all of YWS is in my heart. This is a place that shall always stay with me, in mind and heart. Thank you for the laughter, the smiles, and the amazing love of friendship that you’ve given me.

Smiles!
~Mira :D
Last edited by Mira on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm
Rydia says...

Another excellent year has passed on YWS and I've loved it. It seems to have gone by quickly, I expect I'll be saying the same come next year as well with a faint sense of deja vu. It has been great to be here, meeting new people, spending time with the old. I've accumulated more books this year than any previously and it's partly down to YWS. Quite a few of those books have been ones I wouldn't have read without your suggestions including The Book thief so I'm very grateful.

There's also poems I wouldn't have written, stories I wouldn't have thought of and dreams I wouldn't have had except maybe the one where apes took over the world which might have been inspired by Planet of the apes if it weren't for the fact that they were all called Nate and were wearing coloured uniforms. Don't ask.

I hope YWS will continue to prosper <3333

Annnndddd I was half decided against this but I'm adding the shout outs <333

Alainna: I love getting to know you more every year, reading your blogs, your comments, feeling a part of your life. You're one of my closest friends <333

Alteran: Captain. I look forward to any future missions we may fly together and though I have a ship of my own now, the CRA will always have my allegiance first. We should storybook more and talk more because we've got the most awesome crew on YWS! <333

Firestalker: I love how you always keep in touch, I love reading your work and I'm always delighted to find a pm from you so keep them coming, you're awesome! <333

Firestarter We've had some fun this year haven't we? I still can't believe our near miss at the Bolton poetry slam but maybe we'll have another opportunity of the like this year. You're awesome Jack, I've loved spending time with you and if you ever feel like a night out, send me a message and we can kidnap Omar and Meg and maybe some new faces too <333

JabberHut: I look forward to conducting more wars with you, judging more contests and reading your mind XD I intend to be around a little more next year, it's going to be awesome. Love you mind reader <3.14

Jasmine Hart: I failed to keep my promise. The year has been filled with delays, delayed e-mails, delayed chapters and delayed everything else but it has also been great to talk with you and write with you and to read your amazing poems. We'll have a complete novel one day, perhaps before the end of this year <333

Jiggity: Omar's the shiz with his (not) bald head :p London was some of the most fun I've had all year, your friends are awesome and we've got to have drinks again some time. Seriously! Maybe a pub crawl around Manchester with Jack next time? Or I could introduce you guys to Hull. Party in Britain, yeah! New Years okay by you? XD <333

Meshugenah: As soon as I have the money, dear. Just give me a few years and I'll come visit. We've had some laughs, some moans and I don't know which I enjoyed more. There's few people who are as understanding and amazing as you or as fun. I miss our late night conversations, hopefully we'll have more this year <333

Nate: Still not sick of me? It's good to feel wanted by you Nate and to feel secure in the site's future. I know that all the hard work each of us has put into making YWS safe is worth it and won't go to waste. The site only gets better, never worse. It is a pleasure to work for you, I've realised that more this year than ever before. Other admins just aren't like you. You give everyone so many chances Nate and you reach out to the newest of members with the same welcoming smile you showed to those who were here in the beginning. I'm here as long as you need me <333

PenguinAttack: Pengi! I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! Can't wait to talk with you more and live with you more wifey <333

Reyu: Well the site isn't the same without you. I miss your blog entries and our conversations and you should write to me. I think I miss your pranks most of all, the presence of Loki is void from the site. Miss you <333

TL G-Wooster: I hope we'll have more than that one adventure though that was amazing fun. I'll take over the world with you any day! Thanks for showing me a piece of your home and indulging my love of charity shops or should I say sharing. It's good to be able to hang out with someone with similar interests and an euqal amount of social ineptness ;) <333

Via: Squeeeee my Meggles! I can't believe its been so long since our adventures together. Just you wait until I have the money, you're defineately on the list of people to visit, it will be a-may-zing! Love you hun <333

маттѕтея: The Matt! Zomg. You, me and the backup site it's a date ya? I'm going to be more of a chat lurker next year, I promise. I'm not a traitor at all! <333

To the moderators, both current and old: It goes without saying that you're amazing and do so much for the site but if I can't say thank you today then I'm an awfully ungrateful wretch. Thank you all for being the best colleagues there are and for making working here fun <333

To the greeters, instructors and mentors, both current and old: This site needs you all. You all do such a lot of good work, keep it up and thank you <333

Adam, Alice, Nutty, Bella, Mattster and Rick: Love you guys so so much. I haven't ever felt more accepted by a group of people <333

To Adnamarine, Aet Lindling, alwaysawriter, AmberAngst, Areida, AquaMarine, AyumiGosu17, Babanuuk, beckiw, BigBadBear, Black Ghost, Blink, Bolt, Bookmarker, bubblewrapped, Buscador!, Cade, Caligula's Launderette, Carlito (Tnme22), Chirantha, Chocoholic, Clo, Conrad Rice, Cpt. Smurf, Crysi, Demeter, Dream Deep, Dreamer, Dynamo, Evi, Explosive Pen, Fand, Forever Threnody, Griffinkeeper, gyrfalcon, GryphonFledging, Incognito, Jennafina, JFW1415, Jon, Juniper, JustDance, Kalliope, Kamas, Kylan, Layleun, Lethero, Leja, little tin fish, Manny, Mars, Matt Bellamy, Maybe, Meep, Meep(:, Mira, Misty, Monki, OverEasy, Palantalid, peanut19, piepiemann22, Poltergeist, PsychicNinja, RiedaWriter23, Rosey Unicorn, Sachiko, Sam, Samuel Garrison, Snoink, Sohini, sokool15, SPEW, Squall, Aleeping Valor, Stella Thomas, Stori, Sumi H. Inkblot, Sureal, Suzanne, Swottielottie, TaylaChase, Teague, TNCowgirl, Trident, Wiggy, Writersdomain, *writewatiwant*, *coco: I could write you each an individual message but I'm well aware that I'd fill the whole first page of the guestbook, I'd maybe even knock myself onto second. instead I'm going to use the amazing new gift feature of YWS and spend the next year making sure that each and every one of you gets your own gift and a personalised message. I've done a few already but if you haven't received one yet, don't worry. It will take me months to finish but I will <333

If I've forgotten anyone on this list, you have my most sincere apology, I will try to get a gift to each of you <333
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm
ToritheMonster says...

When I first saw YWS a few years ago, It was to read a story my friend told me about. Then, when I started writing one of my own, I knew that YWS would be the perfect place to post it. Everyone here is so awesome, and it's nice to be surrounded by fellow writing geeks :mrgreen: . I'm so glad I found you, YWS!

--Dreamy115 :elephant:
Last edited by ToritheMonster on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 pm
View Likes
JustDance says...

Well I was positive before I was going to do this insanely long post about members on YWS and how amazing they are, and how amazing the site is. In the end there really is no proper way to describe YWS (and it's members). I guess it all comes down to the fact that YWS is just like a second home to me. All of you are such beautiful writers, and I cannot wait to see you're stories, poetry, and everything else lined up amongst the book shelves of Barnes and Nobles. I think I'd just like to end this note, summing it up in a quite simple way by saying:
YWS and all it's members, I love each and everyone one of you <3 Thank you Nate for this awesome site.
Also, a huge thanks to TexanWriter. My very first friend on here. Love you, stay strong.

-JustDance, JD, JDizzle, Dance (dadadoodoo ;))
Last edited by JustDance on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am
Kamas says...

Now that I finally have some time.

YWS is a place that I couldn't love more. January will make my one year anniversary on YWS, and I couldn't be happier. I remember my measly n00b posts like they were yesterday, and I must say, I'm hard to top all you little newbies.

Now, I must thank YWS for transforming me from a little timid, late-night poet to the writer I am today. And even farther then that, I've learn huge amounts from the times I spent here. From responsibility to taking a critic's eye on things. You know things have changed when my family starts to come to me for English, when I started off as foreign to the English language as they did.

Then there are the people. It seems to attract the most amazing people that I would hate to see disappear. I've been here long enough to have seen members vanish, mods bow out and people develop in their writing. I couldn't possibly remember everyone I grew to like but here are some people close to my heart:

Nate, thank you for everything you put into YWS. You've made a really special place. (And for just being a handful of fun while you're at it.)

Mesh and Jack, who both deserve a tip of the hat for their work. Good luck to both of you.

Crocky, who continues to keep me company through endless spamming of each others inboxes (and correcting my typos :thud: constantly.) and who I hope to travel the world with on a literary journey. *huggles*

Jabber, my official braintwin *sparklethought* who couldn't be a sweeter person.

Amy, who is still consider to be new :mrgreen: but couldn't be a better newbie in my books. Come on cowgirl :wink:

Juniper, for being yourself, you're astonishingly kind and you're an amazing person and artist. Whether it's writing or art you sweep the rug out from under everyone.

Demeter, got to have someone Finnish on my list right ;) Merci ma chere, continue le bon travail.

Yoghurt (Yoda), for being absolutely insane and conspiring against me. It was probably the nicest thing someone has done to me in a long time.

WD, I've only gotten to know you recently. Keep being ferocious. :wink:

Ed, you're a great person, never doubt that. Keep the amazing poetry coming.

Hope, you're adorable, and a pretty tough chika.

Lily, who else would I dance with? And for actually trusting me enough to listen to her stories. *noms*

Becki, who continuously helps me improve my terrible photography.

Andy, you sly devil you. I can still beat you in Smash Bros. no matter what smart terms you throw my way.

Hawkie and Wolfie, you two are the cutest.

Bolt, the first person I ever met on YWS. :smt003

Kylan, you need to become an author. Not even joking.

Rosey, Sachi and Stella, always the best.

Conrad, feel better love, I want to hear more out of you. :D

JD, you've grown right in front of my eyes. You'll continue to grow to be a wonderful person.

Mira with her giraffes. You're so sweet and I hope to continue to see you around.

And ... jeez, I'm going to stop here before I bore you all to death.

Overall, I wish YWS the absolute very best for the years and years to come, and I hope to continue to be part of it for much much longer.

Lots of love,

Kamas

PS. My lack of amazing marker skills:
Attachments
Photo 29.jpg
Photo 29.jpg (69.65 KiB) Viewed 2234 times
Last edited by Kamas on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 am
View Likes
Monki says...

YWS has become my home away from home for over two years now, and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Being an Instructor was a great experience for me, though I had to step down because of that hectic thing we call 'life'. :') I remember joining YWS, as if it were just yesterday, and praying that I could be good enough to become an Instructor. :}

YWS has led me to grow in my writing more than I ever thought possible. Though I'd been a writer since I was a wee little one, I've become an even better one, and I know that with even more time, I'll be an amazing writer, like many others in my YWS family. <3

I love you, guys!

<3 Melissa
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:43 am
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Now, where to begin? YWS is awesome in so many ways.

I joined YWS when I was at a low point in my life, having just axed myself away from another online forum that was beyond unhealthy. It was healthy in one sense, though: It was through that site I found YWS. Now, I'm hard-pressed to leave this place no mater what happens. I absolutely adore everything that YWS has to offer, from fantastic people to awesome work.

I also have a huge debt to YWS for the amount it's improved my writing and thinking. I honestly do not think I'd be in college without YWS' help with my writing. If I was in college, I certainly would not be doing as well. Not to mention YWS provides many a break during stressful times. Win all around. <3

Demi: The first person to welcome me on YWS, and made me want to welcome everybody else with the same thought you had.

Dream: The second to welcome me and a fellow history nut. Talking to you has been fascinating— you're always pushing the boundaries of logic and how much fun I have learning.

Conrad: From working on Instructors to working on countless editing jobs together, and now JMs, we make a pretty good team if I do say so myself.

Writersdomain: Your blogs are very entertaining when it comes to characters. And you're a total sweetheart, despite being ferocious. And your total dedication to letting your characters run the story is admirable... if not slightly insane. (But aren't all writers?)

Becki- I've missed talking to you! During vacation, when we don't have an insane amount of creative due in short time-spans, we'll have to catch up. Talking about different creative venues and different characters driving us insane in one way or another has been the little bit of insane fun I'm missing at the moment.

Gry- Your letter= awesome. Your NaNo and character related blogs? Also awesome. Add in homeschooling and a slight addiction to MILA? Pure awesomeness.

Evi- You have made me laugh, loudly, for a long time, more often than I care to count!

The Greeters- I can't possibly name you all, but know that you do some awesome stuff for YWS and I shall always be a Greeter at heart.

The Instructors- Again, cannot possibly name you all, but it is to you I owe a great deal of love for honestly, sometime brutally, reviewing my work.

June- You're just awesome. Simple as that.

Snoink- Math help, and generally doing everything possible to improve YWS. You're just awesome as well.

Sachi- Fellow crafter and absolutely hilarious. xD Your MSN chats always leave me smiling.

Jabber- Ditto the above, and you help me with all the little things I come across as a JM. Thank you!

Karsten- I hope Teaser Tuesdays becomes a weekly tradition! That was an awesome idea and you are an awesome reviewer. Thank you very much for the review on my novel. Couldn't have made the rewrite feel so solid without that.

Firestalker- A good friend, good writing partner, and somebody who enjoys character torture just as much as I do.

Nate- The creator of this site and who works non-stop to make it better. Not to mention, putting up with the number of bugs I report! :P

I realized somewhat recently I have a fair number of YWS friends, and I couldn't possibly have room for all of them in these shout outs. YWS has too many awesome people to get into personalized messages for all! If you're not here then I'm sorry. I still love you and hope to get to know many more YWSers in the future.

I've also realized something else: If given a choice to read YWS work or published work, I'd go for YWS. The work here just has that extra spark that is often missing from published works, in my mind.

Love you all,

~Rosey
Last edited by Rosendorn on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 am
View Likes
imapoemperson says...

YWS is awesome. No one can deny it. YWS gave me another reason to write more, and helped me improve my writing. Again, YWS is awesome! :D
(Will write more later)
Last edited by imapoemperson on Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 am
Writersdomain says...

The end of this year on YWS was simply marvelous. :) I disappeared from YWS sometime last year, if I remember correctly, overwhelmed with life and choosing colleges, and when I came back to YWS, I realized how much I had missed this place. People were so incredibly welcoming, and it wasn't long before it felt like I had not been gone at all. Thank you to all of the amazing people I have met thus far and I cannot wait to embark upon a whole new year with YWS!

And now my shout outs in classic YWS yearbook style!

Nate: Thank you so much for creating this site and maintaining it so wonderfully! You are an amazing person and a courageous leader to have guided us so far! Thank you for your faith in me. Keep it up, you amazing chimp!

Snoink: Love you, girl. Thank you for PMing me even though I had been gone so long. That little piece of contact gave me the courage to show my face on YWS again after my absence. :D Oink!

Mesh: What can I say? I was thrilled to see you again! I'm so happy for you graduating and all! Keep that chin up, Mesh! You are fabulous.

JabberHut: You are also fabulous. :wink: Thank you so much for the crazy inside jokes, general ferociy and yummy oysters. I have enjoyed getting to know you better.

Cal: I missed you too, girlie! And I was thrilled to see you still kicking on YWS. Snugglehug for you!

Kamas: I just got to know you this year, but, in a word, you are pretty awesome. :wink: Thank you for being such a wonderful person!

Conrad Rice: It's been great getting to know you this year, too, Babylon 5 buddy! Keep up the great work and the great attitude!

Rosey Unicorn: I have also just met you this year, but you are such a sweetheart and I have enjoyed getting to know you. Don't be discouraged by all the hard work this year; you are wonderful and will make it through with flying colors.

JustDance and BondGirl: You are both fantastic people and thank you for the good times! You are both incredibly sweet, and I hope you both have a wonderful conclusion to your year! Shakespeareth iseth mineth inspirationeth!

Silented1: Be loud!

Prokaryote: I salute you, future self. :wink:

GryphonFledgling: It was great braving NaNo with you this year. You are a wonderful writer and a wonderful person; keep it up! Hope to get to know you better as the new year arrives!

TL G-Wooster: I missed you! Keep that chin up! Thank you for the welcoming smile this year and I wish you all of my hugs at the opening of this new year!

Dreamer: I missed you, hon! So glad to see you again. :D Can't wait to meet the new year with ya!

Samuel Garrison: You have no idea how thrilled I was to discover you were still hanging around YWS; I have loved talking with you and hearing all of your marvelous ideas this year. I can't wait to hear more about Garrick. :wink:

I also want to shout out to Master_Yoda, Sachiko, Evi, AquaMarine, Squallies, Demeter, Jiggity, Elinor, Juniper, wonderingkate, infinite reality, angels_symphony, joshuapaul, Stella Thomas and Teague for making my return to YWS a wonderful one and for being so kind and supportive. You all are wonderful. Also, welcome to all the new members I do not know very well yet! You are the future of YWS and I am thrilled to see all of your smiling faces. Keep on being the excited, amazing people you are. I know there are so many people I have am forgetting, but congrats to everyone on YWS for completing the year of 2009 *throws confetti*

The yearbook entry will continue... I am not even close to finished babbling on about how much I love YWS and all you people. :wink:
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:06 am
TNCowgirl says...

Wow, first page, maybe. :D Again another great year and YWS has pulled me through much just by letting me write. Nate you still help keep me from making bad choices on finding a publisher.

This site should never disappear, it is the best for any writer.

I hope that's what I'm supposed to say. :D

YAY!!!

TNCowgirl

P.S.

Oh and to everyone I know, if I was to try and post a message for everyone it would take forever, I love you all!!!
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:12 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

I claim this spot!

~

Whoa... 2009. What a year!

First of all, thank you Nate for putting up with the evil, horrible things I put you through each and every moment! Without your patience, I would probably be on the streets, injecting caffeine and babbling about thermodynamics. So thank you for that!

So! 2009 was the year of the magnificently evil plan! So I would like to thank my Readers, Editors, and Illustrator, which really made everything sooooo easy. So thank you Caligula's Launderette, Evi, Linx, Jabberhut, Juniper, and Teague. You really saved my butt in so many different ways. And thanks for Jennafina for providing the letters for the picture on the back!

Also, I want to thank all the people who submitted works to the plan for the personal version! In alphabetical order:

Adnamarine
Aet Lindling
Alice
angels-symphony
anti-pop
Areida
backgroundbob
beckiw
BigBadBear
Bittersweet
Bolt
chipsandguacamollie
Clo
Conrad Rice
Crysi
Demeter
Duskglimmer
Eraqio
Evi
Explosive_Pen
Fand
Firestarter
Gahks
Griffinkeeper
Hannah
imapoemperson
JFW1415
Jon
Juniper
Kara Hargreaves
Kylan
Linx
Lord Anzius
Mars
Matt Bellamy
Meep(:
Meshugenah
Musicaloo
Nate
Nutty
OverEasy
Peanut19
peanutgallery007
PenguinAttack
Pippiedooda
Rosey Unicorn
Sachiko
Sam
Sgt. Salt
*singsoffkey*
Stella Thomas
Teague
Terpischore
Vivacious
Willgot
*writewatiwant*
Zoya

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year