z

Young Writers Society

Featured Member Dec 1 - Dec 15: Euphoria8

465 Reviews

Reviews: 465
Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:14 pm
View Likes
starlitmind says...

CONGRATULATIONS EUPHORIA!! <3 Thank you for being the sweetest person ever <3 <3 <3
.--. --- - .- - ---

1228 Reviews

Reviews: 1228
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:32 am
View Likes
alliyah says...

Congratulations Euphoria! <3 So glad you're part of the site! :)
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:46 am
View Likes
Dreamy says...

Congratulations Euphoria! 🥳
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:58 am
View Likes
Euphory says...

@Magebird @Liberty @lulon @Liminality @LZPianoGirl @EditorAndPerks @HarryHardy @AtlasWut @Dreamy THANK YOU SO MUCH <3333 you all made my day!

@whatchamacallit YAYYY AAAA thank you so much for such a lovely description AND THE PINKIE PIE GIF! EEEE <333
@Vil AAAAAAAAAA YAYYYYYY THANK YOUUUUU WHOOOO!!! <333
@LordMomo Thank you, AAA!!! <33<3
@SilverNight AWWW that's such a sweet message thank you Shadow! <3 you're just as wonderful, sweet, amazing and epic yourself! <3
@Stellarjay Awwwww thank you, oh Stellar, the most stellar of all! <3 you are a bundle of joy with your blushing mushroom too!
@Arcticus AAA thank you so much Arc! <3 your presence is greatly appreciated here as well!
@starlitmind AAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU DUDE <3 <3 <3 You're the sweetest unicorn I've ever met <3
@alliyah Thank you alliyah! I'm so glad to have you as well, you helped me learn and be a part of the site in the first place! :D
And thank you to whoever decided to make me FM! <3 if that's not how it works, I apologize, I don't know how FMs are selected
Viola Tricolor also known as wild pansy, Johnny Jump up, heartsease, heart's ease, heart's delight, tickle-my-fancy, Jack-jump-up-and-kiss-me, come-and-cuddle-me, three faces in a hood, love-in-idleness, and pink of my john-

Random avatar

Reviews: 63
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 pm
View Likes
NastyMajesty says...

EU DESERVED IT! (hehe)

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian