The Literary Journal Gifting Game

31 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1049
Reviews 28
Hey! I would love a copy too.
I can't buy one myself.Would anyone mind gifting me one? Pretty please?
Edit* :Got one thankyou!
Last edited by july4ruby on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you have built castles in the air your work need not be lost;that is where they should be .Now just put the foundations under them.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
Oh my. I would love to have one too! I'll promote it on Facebook and even to my older brother ('cause he really needs to read books from now on ^^) !

Edit: Nate just sent me one. Thanks Nate! ^^
Last edited by Yuriiko on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
I'll happily give a couple, in return for the person "liking" my literary magazine, Blinking Cursor (which is pretty darn cool) on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blinkingcursorlit and on YWS: page.php?id=11

EDIT: Never mind, Amazon won't let me do it because my account is with amazon.co.uk not .com, and apparently you can't give Kindle books as gifts with the UK site. :-/
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17895
Reviews 489
I'd love to have one as well seeing as, unfortunately, I have neither Visa's nor Credit Cards :/. If I did, I would gift in a heartbeat.

But, of course, I can promote it on all my social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. I know a couple of people who would be delighted to have something to read for such a cheap price!

Edit: Nate sent me one! Thank you :D
Last edited by Dreamwalker on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Well, that's it for me! I've gifted 10 copies, and I'm afraid I can't send out anymore because I'm about to dip into my pockets to send out 30 pro-gratis paperback copies of the literary journal to the authors.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3696
Reviews 58
Nevermind, I don't need one anymore!! :)
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539
I don't use Amazon at all and I have about 9.01$ (heh...) left on my account. I'm up for gifting a few copies :)
this tender self • metamorpoiesis • i have returned with the swell • i don't know how to be alone

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
I'd love a copy please(:
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
HEY! YOU!

I'm giving away, like SO MANY JOURNALS! Just like so many!

If anyone never got a chance to get a Journal, this is your lucky day!

Journals galore!

It would be appreciated if you would write a haiku on one of the following topics:

• Aet Lindling's innate awesomeness
• PEZ's innate awesomeness
• The Journal's innate awesomeness
• Something

But not at all required in any way at all!

Stop by and get your copy, who knows how many I'll be giving away? (hint: at least, like, one million divided by a hundred thousand)
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7386
Reviews 159
Aet Lindling wrote:Stop by and get your copy, who knows how many I'll be giving away? (hint: at least, like, one million divided by a hundred thousand)


No viruses attached to them Aet.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
Image
BAM.

I'll be here all day. I've basically got, like, ∞ journals. So.
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5081
Reviews 270
I would love one. I only have a debit card.

Haikus are hard to
do, but I will do one for
you. This is the truth.

^
Laaaaaamest haiku evarrrrr, but thereyago.
"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
Literary journal
Of the YWS
Is now owned by you.

Edit:
That first line was bad
It had six whole syllables.
I am so sorry.
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
I'm pretty sure Aet has plenty of journals left to give, so this is getting a bump~
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
As a matter of fact, I do. Is Lumi psychic? Only journals will tell.
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k



Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo