I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

482 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
Look at this interesting button, I wonder what would happen if you clicked it:

BUTTON
*boop*




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35093
Reviews 568
Unfortunately I am considering hockey. Please write with me before I get a concussion.

https://ventomology.writerfeedpad.com/57
"I've got dreams like you--no really!--just much less, touchy-feeley.
They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny
on an island that I own, tanned and rested and alone
surrounded by enormous piles of money." -Flynn Rider, Tangled




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 471
Reviews 141
InuYosha wrote:Join us! me!

Link to original comment
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 471
Reviews 141
InuYosha wrote:Lol sorry guys it's public now . . .

InuYosha wrote:Join us! me!

Link to original comment

Link to original comment
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 187518
Reviews 1657




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint