I'm Writing, Come Join Me!

482 posts1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 33
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34
heya!!! I got bored and made a new pad!

Come on in!
*boop*




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 62368
Reviews 630




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
I'm in here!

https://ailahevelynmae.writerfeedpad.com/1
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 187518
Reviews 1657




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
I'm in here!

https://ailahevelynmae.writerfeedpad.com/1
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1468
Reviews 34




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 92255
Reviews 1748



If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.
— Woodrow Wilson