Hey guys! It's been a while haha. Hopefully I can get on more again!
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born
Hi guys! Anyone remember me? I see a few familiar names around but not many. I've been lurking lately without posting, so I'm hoping that posting this will motivate me to actually review or say something! (And if you don't know me, hi, I'm Attolia!)
Hello! I'm back, but with a new username and all. I left for almost over a year, I think? Maybe more, time is blurry. But it feels good to back nevertheless. It's so strange to see so many new people (welcome to YWS!)
As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality