I got a new hat and ended up spending a good few minutes taking selfies in it. Ended up getting the giggles and giving up, but here is probably the best out of a very bad bunch.
Spoiler
Deleted
Last edited by steampowered on Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
@Pan, I know you are the cooking utensil used by Rapunzel in Tangled, but because of the duality of your name, you are now a pan who never wants to grow up, can fly, and who lost his shadow...
@Wonderwoman Say what you need to saay, say what you need to saaay. XD
@Dracula I guess you could say that posting this picture was very Brave of you. I hope my puns are Bearable for you guys. Let me know if you want More'du. *takes a bow*
Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume? — Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)