I changed the pic, so I figured I should put up a new picture of it
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
I change my background almost every day lol This is my most recent, and the one I'll stick with. (Mostly because I don't want to fill up this forum lol)
Save time... see it my way.
"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody." -Happy Gilmore
I'm afraid I'm not terribly organized, and I like to have everything in one place, so there is a slight clutter of icons. Their positions do make some amount of sense, though, I can assure you:
Spoiler
(the picture changes every thirty seconds; i'm actually in the process of finding more pictures to add to it (the next few additions are probably going to be neil degrasse tyson (...for science.)))
I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth. — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights