Suggestions / Comments

178 posts1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 297732
Reviews 1322
Had the thought that we could maybe do some achievements/badges etc for the Daily Prompt?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
We might need some new fonts! Most of us poets rely on outside apps for cursive and formatting, it'll free us of the hassle of screenshoting, uploading and linking an image each time.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
So I realized we've been inconsistent about transparent backgrounds for badges... I fear dark mode on my trophies page does not look as good as light mode :') Would having a white square background for all badges be doable, or even a good idea?
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6800
Reviews 27
a "mark all as read" button.
A serrodyne is a signal-processing technique used to shift the frequency of an electromagnetic wave by applying a continuous, linear phase ramp.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
Would it be possible with all the new updates to get officially tracked stats for our yearly wrap ups? Like reviews written, points earned, likes given out, review streaks etc? Like Spotify or Fable do




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6800
Reviews 27
-adding a shortlink to see followers/followed in your own wall page,
-a quick-link to blocking users,
- the ability to add images in PMs would also be appreciated, since it already exists in forum!
A serrodyne is a signal-processing technique used to shift the frequency of an electromagnetic wave by applying a continuous, linear phase ramp.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
There's some coding issues to using quotation marks within replies that have the "spoiler" code.

I just made a reply where I used quote marks within a spoiler and it changed them all to "&quot"...
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1842
Reviews 9
I think it would be a nice addition if there was a way to add alt-text when adding an image to a post.
"yeet"
- albert einstein




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Would be great if we could see the date a work was posted in the portfolio!

Also, for unread posts in forum would be super helpful if the button on the side took you to your last unread post as opposed to the latest post. Really helps when you've been gone a while and don't need to fish around trying to find that last post you read so you can start from there.
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
Very minuscule, but it would be nice to be able to preview your signature when you edit it! BBCode tends to break and go unnoticed, or maybe I'm just bad at it <.<
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
In the classic homepage below your username and such there would a message specifying how many reviews till your next star and I think that was very helpful! Maybe we could bring that back in some capacity?
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
Change it so when you open up notifications it doesn't mark all of them as read. It's way too easy to lose things in my notifications because of that
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 140197
Reviews 1310
A few comments!

Bugs -

New Clubs - Broken
I can't seem to create a new club! I get an error report every time I try.

Replies - Symbols Break Coding
I'm noticing when I edit replies on the people tab that any time I've used a symbol (like "" or <<<) it will break it in the reply and add things like &quot this is also happening in PMs as well, and I think I might have seen it happen in lit-center replies. The initial reply will have the correct symbol but if you edit the message it will change it to the long-form version with extra text.

Suggestions -

Anagram /Game Winners -
Would love if you could click to see who the other Anagram winners are each day (just like you can for the other games! :)

I think I brought this up before but I also think it'd be cool if there was an end of month recap for all the games on who the top winners were! Or some sort of summary!

Featured Members -

There used to be a spot you could click to find out who all the previous Featured Members were -> hof.php I'd like to see this come back with a link on the new home page to click by the current Featured Members - "Hall of Fame of Featured Members" or something!

Guests Leaving Lit Comments -

I don't really like that guests can leave comments on literary works - it seems like it is just leaving opportunity for spam and abuse, with nothing that mods can do about it to ban such users. Can see one such guest comment here -> Pieces of my heart
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return



pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn