User avatar

zone

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An empty desk

    Very moving and deep. I thought that perhaps the repetition of mother in the first stanza didn't work so well but i'm just nitpicking really. It's a fitting tribute.

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the wait.

    haunting and spooky. I like the way the lines are broken up and it seems disorientated but I assume that is part and parcel with the man in the poem ...

    Jun 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: echoes

    Wow, the effect you've created is really interesting, I like the lines between the main bits of the poem, they seem like afterthoughts, like the running commentary that you have ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Suffocating

    This is beautiful. I love the desperation in the story and then the resolve at the end. You've got the length and the detail just right and I was able ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Old Ink

    You don't seem to follow a set stucture, which I really like, and the imagery is vivid yet not specific as such and I like the questions that it created ...

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    This poem is amazing, I really can't say anything other than that because there aren't the words.

    Jun 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Moonlight

    You've created some beautiful imagery, I would suggest some constructive criticism but I can't think of anything that could improve on what you have.

    Jun 2, 2011


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl