User avatar

zelithon

  • Other » General, General Re: Ok Right So...

    Is this what your really planning to say?

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Frog's Leg's

    Splendid! quite amuseing indeed. but it does not completly ryme as you probibly already know. :D

    Feb 4, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bizzarre story called Ha Ha pg 13 possibly

    Tank you. For reading the whole thing. Could you be more specific. You need to read it with a open mind like it was a comedy. All the real people ...

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: KISS ME

    Its okay but certainly not top quality. Nice enuoph.

    Feb 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life as Night

    Very good other than that you had waiting for a new day once the new day had already come, catch my drift?

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Intellectual Barbie

    What can i say? I like the word "guerrilla." Thats it for me. :D

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Died

    Then my dear boy, i wuold be forced to kill you.

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Died

    God, DQ, i know everything i posted is total crud, don't keep saying its ok, i love harsh crits (with the exeption of my book, but that got deleted for ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Me Myself and I

    Basicaly i wrote three peoms in a row just cause i felt like it. They are all lame.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Writing Challenge 1/02

    Well then. I see someone hasn't been takeing there pills. Other than the fact your insane, good job.

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Hated

    That was interesting... well then I suppose I enjoyed it was coherent sorry about the way i am typing

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dark Omniscence Holds Me Down

    :shock: One word: agony you decide what i mean cause i can't

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Horses- Beautiful and Terrible

    Don't worry about it. Many people write storys with no knowlege. Me, for example. :D Good story! mutters* i hate horses

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Cat And The Mongoose

    Brilliant! Exraorinary!! Fantastic! Humor! It made my lauph, it made me cy. I was amused. Reminds me of the peom about the owl and the pussy cat. :lol:

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Alot of the books I read

    poor ari! :cry: I suppose i willl continue my list I will do my hardcovers/fist aditions today: ***Abarat; Days of Magic Nights of War ***Abarat by Clive Barker (read these! ...

    Dec 30, 2005


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold