-
Re: Some spur of the moment silliness
Cute! I like it. ^_^ Nothing else to say. Nothing was wronge except for "Rattlilng" which is just a typo. Good job! :D
Aug 15, 2006 -
Re: The Horse
Typo, fixed. Spacing, fixed. I was gonna do the spacing before but I decided not to because they are weird lengths. Whatever works though. :P And yes, I love horses ...
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: White Fire
Thank you! I really enjoyed writing this one. Clouds are like lava lamps; you can watch them for hours and never get bored. :D
Aug 13, 2006 -
Re: Bleet
Great poem. Just needs the simple fixes that WL suggests and it'd be awesome. :D
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: Milkman!
Interesting. Different. Funny. Not bad. :D
Aug 10, 2006 -
Re: The Orange Pirates: Chapters 1&2
Thank you very much Gannon. I'm grateful that you took the time to go over this in such detail. I'm sure I'll learn a lot from this, and it will ...
Aug 7, 2006 -
Re: Love handles hold too tightly
Brilliant. Strong. Emotional... in a distant way. At least in the way I read it. To me, this is an awesome example of great, high-quality poetry. Amazing.
Aug 5, 2006 -
Re: Potential
Great imagery, and a really pretty poem. I like it a lot. Erm... nothing much else to say. :D
Aug 5, 2006 -
Re: Sand in my Ballet Shoes (revised)
Nothing but compliments. Awesome. Great imagery, I must agree. Very interesting. I enjoyed this. :)
Jul 29, 2006 -
Re: Music Tinglies
Anyone else care to comment? :)
May 8, 2006 -
Re: Someday when I am a stand up comedian... DONT READ THIS!
K, maybe my humor is just different or I watch too much Comedy Central, but I thought it was good! :D The "stop, drop and roll" part is good.
Apr 22, 2006 -
Re: [untitled]
Beautiful. Quite similar to living on Lake Michigan in winter. Brings back some good memories. :) Awesome poem.
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Eyes
Awesome poem. You've really captured the feeling. Good rhyming too. :)
Apr 18, 2006 -
Re: Blessings
Yeah. I wrote this one a couple months ago and I found it while cleaning out my room. I didn't like it at the time but I read it again ...
Apr 10, 2006 -
Re: Gazebo
Thank you very much! I have changed the "blowing" to "flowing" now. I hope that sounds better. Thank you very much for the compliments though! :D
Mar 23, 2006
