User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tree Dance

    Typo fixed. Thank you Myth and Krystal! :)

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tree Dance

    Thank you! ^_^

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The sun and the sea

    Much better than the first poem I ever wrote. Seventh line though, "mesmorising" is spelled mesmerising. Otherwise, I thought this was exteremly well done for a first attempt. ^_^ Keep ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are You?

    No.

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: No One

    Yes, keep writing!!! My first attempts were horrid. (Most still are...) But you do definitely get better! Just listen to the advice everyone gives you. It does help. ^_^ Good ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flying high

    Very nice poem. I love the ending. I love the simplistic style and how short it is. I love short reads. :D Good work. ~Yoha

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Think of You

    Touching and sweet but not of the highest quality. If it serves your purposes though, run with it. :) Keep on writing! ~Yoha

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where Are You?

    Thanks guys! It's been a while since I've written anything really. I'm glad this one turned out so well and that you like it. :)

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Innocence

    Great poem. I love it. But "dieing" is spelled 'dying'.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Neon Black And White

    Cool poem. I love the title. :)

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: She

    Gorgeous. Is it about a girl who died? Because it reminded me of a girl from my school who died two years ago at 16. Very touching though. Great piece.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: to Akito

    Nice and depressing. ^_^ I love Fruits Basket. Haven't watched it in a long time but it's really good. :) Nice job.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Houdini

    Yes! Cute poem. Adorable. I love the rhyming. :D Great job.

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For Eva, Dreaming

    I thought this was a great poem. No complaints really. You have some great lines in here, I agree. Nice work. ~Yoha

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: To forgive, divine

    I didn't find anything wrong with this except maybe do some capitalization. I love the idea expressed in this poem. Beautiful. :) Great work.

    Aug 28, 2006


The blood jet is poetry and there is no stopping it.
— Sylvia Plath