User avatar

xGlitchedSalvationx

xGlitchedSalvationx

  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Vending Machine

    Thank you for reading! I'll explain a bit here about the lack of elaboration here: I'm planning on dragging this out into a series. I still have to write, edit, ...

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Vending Machine

    thank you so much! I hope you'll consider reading the series once I can scrap together enough to publish it!

    Dec 30, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: If you give a company your email...

    wow... too true.

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Pen's Lament

    Beautiful structure and rhythm. It accurately portrays the struggles of the writing process as well as the joys of the finished product. Your wording is impeccable, I almost feel like ...

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: The Pen's Lament

    Beautiful structure and rhythm. It accurately portrays the struggles of the writing process as well as the joys of the finished product. Your wording is impeccable, I almost feel like ...

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Vending Machine

    I kinda took inspiration from Yo-Kai watch for the vending machine, though there it was a capsule.

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Vending Machine

    hope you do too. All your questions will be answered once I write the series.

    Dec 16, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: The Vending Machine

    I actually am, I just wrote this little teaser for a longer series. I just have to get some points.

    Dec 15, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Winter

    Very true, and the structure is beautiful. All I would say is that maybe some more descriptive words would be beneficial. Overall, a great story.

    Dec 15, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Tunnel

    beautiful work! It has a great chill level. Can't wait to check out more of your work! you truly have the Glitch seal of approval!

    Dec 14, 2021


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines