User avatar

writingaway

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Just one more day.

    I really like this poem, the punctuation and capitalism are used very well also. I really couldn't suggest what would be needed to improve it. Although I'm not a big ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ink

    Hello I am going to review your poem. RED: corrections/opinions/errors BLACK: normal Black paints the most colorful sunsets, sorry to say but this doesn't quite make sense as sunsets are ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Forgetting Names

    Hello, I am going to review your story/poem. Well i thought that you did use your words in a clever way. You kept the story entertaining through out the story ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Math...mwahahahah

    To be honest, I didn't find this poem to be that great. You chose a subject that you hate yet you don't go in depth of your feelings or emotions. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: untitled

    This would be categorised in a 'short story,' the spelling could use improvement also. However I think this story has great potential and I would love to see similar stories ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Today I cried.

    Im not really a fan of repeating the 'i cried' etc. but in this poem i thought it was necessary. Unlike all your other poems this one comes to me ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Place for You

    Unlike some other poems i have read recently, this poem had caught my eye. Good grammer, good plot and i could easily tell what you are talking about. The text ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Faith

    Unlike some other people, I thoroughly enjoyed this short story. It included many unique elements into making it a good shortstory. Some improvements could improve more descriptions in your sentences,

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: School Assignment (no title)

    to be honest i wasn't expecting much coming into this with the title 'school assignment' etc. :P but to be honest it was a well written poem and i do ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forrbidden Fruit

    wow, that was a really great poem in my opinion. i couldn't say anything negative about that, im sure many people will know how it feels in your position. Although ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Impossible

    From your poem this is how i received it; its about you or someone else not dreaming anymore as it wont come true, you remind yourself that you used to ...

    Jun 29, 2011


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl