User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Never Your Fairytale

    This was good, but something missed. It wasn't poetic enough, let's say. I don't know if it really is a "fan-fiction" to those serials, because I've never watched them (only ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: One of Those Days...; First Edit

    Heym great idea! So it's about her that broke up with him, I suppose? Anyway, great idea (as I said before) to express this in only 150 words... or so. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dear Hanna

    Oooh this was sweet! Herat-breaking indeed. I loved this part: "It was obvious he fancied you. I hated him." Also, first person narration works best with this kind of stories! ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remembering Your Name

    Nice poem you've got here! I enjoyed it. Though... although the format is interesting with all those short stanzas, I would suggest to group them into four lines at least. ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tearin' Us Apart

    I'm sure that your story has a background somewhere... Is it a side story or related to something.. anything? :P Because it felt like I don't have enough details about ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight (Part 1)

    Yeah, I agree with everyone above me. This is a great beginning of a story! I liked the beginning very much, you've managed to get an interesting, captivating beginning and ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Big Illusion of Happiness

    Hey, this wa actually a great poem! You've written it very well. I really like this part: Big smiles of innocence, He hadn't yet discovered tears, This little guy surrounded ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: deaf to tears

    Waa.. this is a great poem! You have a way with words. Now onto the technical part... All that I've done is reeked with the stench of love -- a ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Day dreams

    Day dreams, nightly schemes. Daily wishes, of late night kisses. Inside me dwells a fantasy, Of what we could be. -- love this part! In my mind dwells imaginings, Of ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: count on me

    count on me New postby tomi6 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:48 am bad day , every day ! when will you rid this pain ? -- rid? as in ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: One.

    itting alone, wasting away on the bombarded city streets, Broken dreams, and lost hopes litter the ground, The stark stench of failure fills the air. Innocent bodies hang from sinful ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Heart does not have Immortality

    My heart begs , My mind screams For me to let go , But that's what you get From a couple of teen You'd think that I would know . ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Friends everywhere

    I peeked out of the window of the airplane, Looking down at England , but in vain. -- it seems to me that you forced this just in order to ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Rushing By

    Nice poem. I've only one suggestion to make: In the line: ‘Cuz sooner then light travels, replace 'cuz with 'cause. There are also some punctuation marks that you've omitted, such ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shine On, Rosaleen

    You, debonair, you paint sparkles in the moonlight While some could never thrive through the day . All the city folk look at you in a blue light ; Strangely, ...

    May 29, 2011


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy