User avatar

writ3rindisguis3

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: We; An Ode to Writers

    Wow, an Ode to us writers! Amazing. I totally loved it! The ending was kind of abrupt and left me hanging. I think there might be something more you could ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Rough Winds

    I really like this lyrical song. I too, want to hear the words with music. I think it would sound beautiful. Sometimes, When the winds get rough, I think of ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight

    Awesome job! I love to read people's ideas on how Edward's and Bella's wedding might be. This is one of my more favorite works! Watch your grammar in places. “ ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poem by me (inspiring)

    Awesome poem! The rythm was touchy in places. You might want to reread your poem and look for the places where you have to read the line again. Though I ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The City that Forever Sleeps

    Wow, you picked an unusual topic. I like! You did something different then most writings with their cliches. I like the futuristic theme. There was nothing much to critique because ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dimension of Music

    Nicely done! but pay attention to the other reviewer's comments on forced rhymes, inconsistent rhythm and basic description. Do reread your poem. The rhyming was off in places and it ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bruises

    Oh my gosh. I absolutely love this. Even though the rhyming and tempo was off, I connected with it. You explain what the alcohol does to the dad and the ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Me, My Past, and My Blood-Stained Sword

    Wow, this was really intense. You explained everything so well that I saw what was happening. Scasha and Gunshot did all the nitpicking. “…Now, please burn for me.” Oh my ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Rainbows and Roses

    I absolutely loved this story. I felt like I was the girl waiting for her dad. The end was sad and happy. Oh my gosh, you really did a good ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To the Sea

    You really paint a picture of the sea. Wow, I must say this was an awesome poem! Now I want to go to the ocean! ^_^ Passion, anger, love and ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Yawp Poem

    I've never heard of Walt Whitman before. Now I want to go see who he is. Yawp...I like that word. Very nice poem. No spelling errors at all. I sound ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    OMC! You just told that publisher!!! Haha...Wow, I liked this poem, a lot! I like it just the way it is. I agree with panicitsamelon about the ryhming thing. It ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    This poem was very good and disturbing at the same time. I liked how the boy had faith and continued to live. The father seemed like a very depressed person ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Grown Grass Goes Down

    Nice job! I like the desriptiveness of this poem. I liked most of the flow and could see Buddah screaming. :lol: Anyways... Okay, now onto the critiques... Scalded tongue and ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Everything

    Very emotional poem. I also agree ChernobyllyInclined. It isn't very original, but it was a good start. Try to add some metaphors and describe what it feels like to be ...

    May 21, 2008


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres