User avatar

wizartjay

  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: Lake of Lost Souls (Part 1/2)

    I do not think the pacing is terrible, in fact it felt perfect to me. Maybe in your mind you wanted the story to go longer, that is why you ...

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: Lake of Lost Souls (Part 1/2)

    I do not think the pacing is terrible, in fact it felt perfect to me. Maybe in your mind you wanted the story to go longer, that is why you ...

    Sep 21, 2025
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Mischievous life

    Oh my god, that was so fresh and relatable!! I honestly have no suggestions, you are too good at the thing that you are doing. The piece was short and ...

    May 3, 2025
  • Short Story » General, Teen Fiction Re: Before we part ways

    Wow, quite interesting way to write about a small incident. I like how not so much happened, but still the characters feel like real people. I wish I could replicate ...

    May 3, 2025
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Don't Frame Love

    Beautiful! it's almost like a song. I like that the poem is also a little peek into the mind of the poet, their insecurities and strengths both are visible. Great ...

    Apr 18, 2024
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Kulhad (Pot)

    Thanks for the review Kavya :) I like your interpretations!

    Apr 18, 2024
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: In these woods, we hide

    I think that was a cute little peek into the lives of Celina and Alejandro, I would like to read more of them. Your writing is to the point and ...

    Apr 15, 2024
  • Art » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: 14th of April

    That was gut-wrenching. Well written.

    Apr 14, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Village

    And to answer your question, I did not storyboard it on paper, but what was going to happen in the story was pretty much in my mind for like a ...

    Jan 20, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Village

    Really glad to know that you enjoyed my little short story! so grateful of your constructive feedback, the fact that you analysed and pin pointed exact areas that can be ...

    Jan 20, 2024
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Village

    Hey Marshall2! thanks for reading my short story. Its a lovely feeling that somebody took their time and read my story and also gave a constructive feedback!! You are so ...

    Jan 20, 2024


Bananas
— looseleaf