User avatar

winterwolf0100

Hey, y'all! :] He/She/They

  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: My freewritten plot/story.

    I think that saving it until you have time is a great idea! That's what I've done with a ton of ideas that I hope to be able to write ...

    Nov 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Humor, Action / Adventure Re: My freewritten plot/story.

    This is such an interesting and creative story idea, Rivy! I could definitely see it being a cartoon movie of some sorts. The first thing that pops into my head ...

    Nov 7, 2021
  • Art » Culture, Other Re: Toxic World

    This is BEAUTIFUL! If I were on my computer I’d leave a review, but for now I’ll just leave a comment and let you know that this is honestly spectacular, ...

    Oct 15, 2021
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Rite of Passage

    Oh my goodness, I feel like crying! I%u2019m beaming from ear to ear and can%u2019t stop laughing. You have no idea how incredibly happy this review makes me feel, and ...

    Sep 8, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    Hey! These are all great points! I actually pointed out in my section for bisexual that many people use it instead of terms like pan and omni simply because more ...

    Jun 19, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    Hey, this is a great piece of feedback! If you%u2019ll look under the %u201CAdditional Terms%u201D at the beginning, I already put the definition of Transgender as %u201CSomeone who identifies as ...

    Jun 19, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    No, you brought up perfectly valid points! Like you said, there are a lot of debates going on in the community at all times, and I just presented things through ...

    Jun 17, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    I also just now saw your comment on using 'queer'-- again, I myself am queer. I am genderfluid and asexual, and most people I know in the community have reclaimed ...

    Jun 17, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Pride Month: Definitions and Explanations for (Almost) Everything!

    Hey, this is all very good feedback! I will say that while there are other types of attraction, I was focusing strictly on what the reader might need to understand ...

    Jun 17, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Satire Re: The NETWORK.

    Of course! And oh, I hope it didn%u2019t come across as me criticizing your grammar skill! I was more suggesting than anything!

    Jun 5, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Other Re: One Missed Train

    Of course! I only write reviews if I feel I have enough to say, because otherwise it takes your work out of the Green room and you don%u2019t get any ...

    Apr 25, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forest of the Lost

    Of course! I'm so glad I could help! It's a beautiful poem, and I also did notice that it was your first to be uploaded to the site. I've been ...

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Coloring Outside The Lines

    Thank you for the review! I will definitely let you know if I end up doing another piece of work like this : ) I've got another poem up already ...

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Coloring Outside The Lines

    Thank you so much, I'm happy you liked it : )

    Apr 23, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Coloring Outside The Lines

    Thank you!! I'm really happy you liked it. Do you know what instances you might've chosen slightly different words, just so I can look at those spots? Thanks!

    Apr 23, 2021


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper