-
Re: Life
The rhyme is forced because it had to rhyme for class. I wrote it a long time ago before I really had any understanding of poem mechanics. I haven't edited ...
Jan 27, 2012 -
Re: Lost
Very nice! Especially since it was spur of the moment. Besides a few grammar things, it is a great poem!
May 30, 2010 -
Re: A Penny for Your Thoughts
Great poem, and great style. I love the way you never really say what you are talking about, but you still make things clear. However, you do tend to jump ...
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Love (not long at all, kind of random...)
Sometimes the thought of the moment is the truth at its basic. And this would be such a thought! :D
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Peaceful, At Last
Absolutely amazing! The imagery was superb! Every line dripped with emotion!
May 30, 2010 -
Re: The Bus to Infinity
Utterly breath-taking and imaginative! It is filled with wonder and possibilities!
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Dear Lord 1
Really beautiful! Some parts are just a bit confusing the first time you read them, but overall a wonderful prayer!
May 30, 2010 -
Re: Journey to Light
Thanks everyone for the comments, but i didn't add punctuation on purpose. And you don't have to capitalize every line. It is suposed to sound stressed and run together.
May 30, 2010
