User avatar

vixeyt

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My father was killed in Iraq

    That was very well written. I espcially liked the letter at the end. It gave the piece a perfect ending. For some people, Iraq is a very tender subject and ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: A new splice of two classic fairy tales...

    I take off my invisable hat to you for attempting to do something with fairy tales. I really enjoyed it. There isn't really much else I can say except maybe ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Blind

    This was a very good poem. I liked pretty much everything about it. I would just like to point out that I comment on the piece and not the words, ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A mixture of blood with tears

    It wasn't really a good poem. No offence. In fact, I don't really think it could be called a poem at all. I'm not going to comment at all on ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do you hear me crying?

    That was beautiful. Very moving and thought provoking. I especially liked how the parents were reffered to as 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. It added that touch of innocence that only children ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Why then?

    If someone gets mad at you for mentioning God just tell them to get over it. God is a word/diety that can be used by anyone and everyone in any ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: warum scheint die Licht nicht weiter? [Dresden]

    That was a rather unusual poem (in my opinion). Unusual but good. I'm saying good, rather than great or brilliant because, well. Whilst I was reading it it was just ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Planned Insanity Chapter 1

    I would have enjoyed this a lot more if you had put more description in, made more comparisons to help give a better overall image (make it easier to vizualize ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 4

    OMG! Do you know how sigusted I felt when I read that. It seemed so real. Man Jared is severely coo coo ka doo. But, Lawrence. I don't like the ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Matilda: A Fatal Attraction

    Could you please enlighten me as to how this has got anything to do the little girl, Matilda who was told that as she grew up her powers would dissapear ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Faith Amrita

    Eep. I kinda got the feeling that he abuses her. Iactually thought, when you said Faith, that it was a girl. It might be because I never really thought of ...

    Apr 2, 2007


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta