User avatar

vicko

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Pandora's Box

    I love the way you describe everything, I was simply caught by the story. :)

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That doesn't hurt

    I really liked it.Except for the last paragraph,i really think you could have wrotten a better ending. :) though everything else is great!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tree -- Draft Two

    Really awsome poem. It's original and interesting.Great job :D

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Teenager

    it's good, but I don't know why I couldn't really feel

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "Eternal lake of tears"

    ok, thanks for your help...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Love Gone Forever

    great 8) poem, it really touched me keep it that way!! :D

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I once had a cat named Sammi

    Heh thats a creepy cat XD Good poem though :)

    Apr 18, 2008


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman