-
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
It's okay. Thanks!
Jul 29, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Some tips maybe? I'm currently working on book 2 the Ravens Shadow
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Can you give me examples of how to make my story even better? I just reread some of the things to point out part of the review. There is something ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Honestly, FOR REAL. I wrote a book like 4 years ago, and I read back and it was so embarrassing lol. I used to copy off Warrior Cats and Wings ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Thank you for giving me tips to improve my writing. I should've included more tribes and more territory, plus more descriptive writing, you are absolutely right! This is my first ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
The rest of the story is already out. Read this first, then read the others! I am having problems making a map, I will figure it out later. Thank you ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Thank you so much for the review! The rest of the story is already out if you want to read it! I am making a series and the second book ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
I posted all the rest of the chapters
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny, Echoes Of The Pendant Book One-A Guardian's Spirit Chapter One-Twelve
Btw, I don't know why I just didn't post the entire story the first time. It is a novella, short for a chapter book. Fun fact: This entire story came ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: “Being different is cool, right?”
I just finished reading it, and I'm really impressed. The world-building is rich and immersive, drawing you in from the very first page. The characters are complex and compelling, each ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: “Being different is cool, right?”
It is so good. My favorite part is: The attic floor started shaking as though there was an Earthquake, but only the floor shook. Debris fell from the ceiling, but ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Crickets
It is so gruesome, yet excellent. Did this actually happen? You wrote it so that the reader would be hooked in just by the title! It is interesting and expresses ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Raven
It is so graceful and clever! I love Ravens, and the creativity is great! It might be better if there were rhymes and syllable patterns, or maybe that is just ...
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
BTW I cannot post rn, sorry about that, I only have 67 points
Jul 28, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny: Echoes Of The Pendant-Book One, A Guardian's Spirit, Introduction And Prologue
Thank you so much for your review! It's my first time posting. I can include a map! Thank you for your suggestion! I am trying to make a series, so ...
Jul 28, 2025
