-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Chapter Five-The End
That is the end of the third book. The fourth book Storm's Fury's introduction to prologue is already out if you want to read it! Hope you enjoyed :D
Aug 13, 2025 -
Re: Drafts
No problem!!! Happy to review :D
Aug 12, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Thank you :)
Aug 8, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
That is so sad! I hope you can write soon!
Aug 8, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Thanks so much!!! :D Glad you enjoyed!
Aug 8, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Also, I would love to see your art too!!!
Aug 8, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Thanks for your tips! I used only HD pencil, and it was hard to darken the lashes and everything, but when I get better pencils, I can try! Thanks for ...
Aug 8, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Thanks so much! I really appreciate your review :D
Aug 7, 2025 -
Re: Realistic Eye (I Tried :)) ***UPDATE!
Thanks so much! You are one of my fav people on YWS!!! And one of my biggest supporters :D I really appreciate it! I can't even put into words how ...
Aug 7, 2025 -
Re: Biophilia
No problem! Glad you like writing poems!
Aug 7, 2025 -
Re: Waterlilies on the Bow - Poem
:D Good to hear!
Aug 7, 2025 -
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed ;)
Aug 7, 2025 -
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
Thanks for your warm review! I really appreciate it :D
Aug 6, 2025 -
Re: My Current Artwork Gallery! Check It Out! (ADDED AN UPDATE!!!)
Lol XD Honestly, I have no idea. It took me a while to read it lol :D Thanks!
Aug 6, 2025 -
Re: Art Gallery Part Two
FR
Aug 6, 2025
