User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    HEY! OMG, thanks so much for checking this out! I hope whenever you feel terrible, something will cheer you up

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    Hey, bambi! Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts! I really appreciate it! And seeing your compliments really brings a smile to my face; I'm so glad ...

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    And I can see Lynnloud's review is really similar to yours eek

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    Hello, thanks for reading!

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    Hello! Thank you SO much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review! The lines that you smoothed over sounds so much better with the rhythm, and I ...

    Aug 16
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter Two and Three

    Hello again! I'm so glad you stuck around! I'm not sure, I just wanted to introduce it well, but from now on, I'll post singular chapters xD Thank you so ...

    Aug 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter Two and Three

    HELLO! Thank you so much for checking this out, I'll try to answer all your questions xD 1. A previous reader said that they were confused of the POV change ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Hello, Tikaya! Thank you so much for leaving such thoughtful advice, and taking the time to read this, it means the world to me! Alrighty! So, your very first sentence ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Hello! Thank you so much for checking this out! The prologue is meant to raise questions, revealing it later in the story. Right, I will fix that part. Thanks for ...

    Aug 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Thank you so much for reviewing! It genuinely brought a smile to my face seeing this right after I published it. The pacing is a bit quick, I'll try to ...

    Aug 11
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: STANDARDS

    Thank you so much!! Sorry for the late response! The static refers to being blocked, although it can work either ways xD Thank you so much for your interpretation of ...

    Aug 6
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: STANDARDS

    THANK YOU SO MUCH for reviewing! And taking a look xD I agree that some words feel out of place, I’ll try to go with the syllable count next time! ...

    Jul 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Threads Of Destiny: Clash Of The Tribes Book Two-The Umber Veil Introduction-The End

    OMGGG thank you for taking the time to review my work!! I really appreciate it, words can’t express. I’ll take the tips to good use and try to use correct ...

    Jul 25
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Threads Of Destiny:Clash Of The Tribes Book One-Storm's Fury Introduction-The End

    AHHH even I forgot about this!! I’m working on an official novel, the only things kept are the characters names ToT Thank you so much for reviewing!! I’m so glad ...

    Jul 25
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Health Re: Shadowed Mirror

    Hello, herb! Thank you so much for reviewing! And I did have a feeling I shouldn’t have rhymed—I should’ve followed it lmao ToT Thank you so much for the advice, ...

    Jul 24


Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.
— Chuck Palahniuk