User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    Heheheh Hehehehe LOVE UUUUUU HEHEHEHHE

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » General, General Re: a boy in the corner pt.2

    No prob!! Love it

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    OMG thanks so much Alex!!! I luv ur reviews and will use your suggestions soon... THANK UUUUU SO MUCHHHH HAVE AN AWESOME DAY CATS

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 13

    U beat me...but not for long!

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    THANKS FOR UR AWESOME REVIEW LOVE YAAAAA (By the way I also had to look up ineffable and its so sweet) THANK UUUUUUUUUUU your partner CATS

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    Hello fellow partner in tax fraud!!! I so glad u liked!!! I poured all my energy into this cause I%u2019ve been holding back for a whole loll

    Sep 15, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 12

    OMG same! I copy and paste my novels from Google Docs lol...it's fine, sometimes it does weird things. That's great to hear that you like my advice! Of is all ...

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    (CATS) is what you can nickname me lolll THANK U ^^

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    THANK UUUUU!!! LOVE YA CATS

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    Thanks so much for your awesome review!!! I really appreciate your feedback!!! CATS

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Why: A Poem-Raven's Perspective ToD

    OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!! I loved reading that you enjoyed it! If you want to know more, read my novel; although it is pretty long... ANYWASY THANKS FOR UR REVIEW ...

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Nostalgia

    I can't wait for more of your admirable reviews

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Daydreams

    Thank you so much! This is actually me in such a daydreamer! Thanks sir inks for your wonderful review!!!

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 4

    No problem! I love this it%u2019s so capitivating!!!

    Sep 14, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 4

    No problem! I love this it%u2019s so capitivating!!!

    Sep 14, 2025


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom PĂ©rignon