User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter 4

    OMGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR DETAILED REVIEW!! appreciate it!

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Thank you so much! xP I realized that is a problem, and I'll try to start new paragraphs! (I'll try to find the motivation to change it later) Thank you ...

    Aug 22
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: panic attack

    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING! I'm so glad it gave off what I intended it to xD Thank you for reading!

    Aug 22
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Thank you

    Aug 21
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: panic attack

    Hello! Are you new to YWS? If so, welcome! I'm glad you stopped by and left a review, thank you xD I wonder--what made you roll your eyes by the ...

    Aug 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    Hello! I can't put to words how much I thank you for all the tips xD It really helps a lot as a writer, and genuinely, I'm so glad you're ...

    Aug 21
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 5

    My bad, it’s chapter five, i posted chapter four with chapter three ToT

    Aug 20
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    THANK YOUUUU and yes, bananas are goated

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    Thank you for the suggestions! I’ll take it to good use next time, thank you!

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    THANK YOUUU SO MUCH!! Im so glad you enjoyed! Are you new? welcome to YWS!

    Aug 19
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: numb

    Hello!! I’m so sorry you had to go through that, life can be hard on people who don’t deserve it

    Aug 18
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Lyrical Re: Under the skin

    Hello! Just a quick comment-- your poem really captured such good imagery and details, I can imagine very clearly. Keep writing, my friend!

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: PUPPETEER

    Hello! Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment! I'm glad you enjoyed, and I'm sorry you had to go through it as well

    Aug 16
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Judged

    thank you so much for the review, and i'm sorry

    Aug 16


“Christmas won’t be Christmas without any presents!”
— Little Women