User avatar

velvetcatsz

i'm not your friend. or anything. damn.

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 8

    AhhhH! Thank you so much for reading, and I'm sorry for the late reply, I was busy xP I loved reading your review and love your positivity, thank you!

    5h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 8

    Thank you so much for reviewing! It is sort of confusing due to the plot that comes after, and I genuinely did not have motivation or passion to write for ...

    5h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 8

    AAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!! Appreciate the support!!

    Sep 24
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: pretty boy

    Hello! Thank you so, so much for reading this, and taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it! I'm sorry for the late reply--I've been busy with ...

    Sep 23
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    AAA THANK YOU for taking a look! These are some older works of mine, as I was taking lessons at the time. I’ll try to learn how colors look on ...

    Sep 22
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: pretty boy

    Thank you so much for reading! It would be slightly confusing, but it was on purpose, to make it sound more unsettling, in a way? Yea, usually my poems resolve ...

    Sep 21
  • Poetry » Horror, Romantic Re: pretty boy

    THANK YOUUU SO MUCH!! yea i probably forgot ToT

    Sep 20
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Chapter 7

    AAAA THANKKSAAA FOR READINGGG!! appreciate your support!

    Sep 10
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    THANK YOUUUU I APPRECIATE U TKAING A LOOK AF MY ARTTT

    Sep 10
  • Art » General, Realistic Re: ARTWORK GALLERY Part Three

    THATS OKAYYYY BBY

    Sep 10
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Yes, first time with first person POV!! It has changed a lot, thank you for checking this out! AAA THANK HOU SO MUCHHHH i might change the order later, thanks ...

    Sep 10
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: STAINED

    Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my poem! The "if my heart wasn't stolen, why is it lost?" actually came from my dreams, as I ...

    Sep 7
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: STAINED

    Hello! I wrote this a day ago; in honor of September (suicide prevention month), and as a song, it does flow quite smoothly, but converted to a poem, it does ...

    Sep 6
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: To All The Boys I've HATED

    Hey!! Thank you so much for reviewing once again! It brought a smile to my face! And this is an older piece, it was a struggle so it was rushed ...

    Sep 6
  • Poetry » Health, Narrative Re: STAINED

    AAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND REVIEWING!!! It truly means a lot to me. This is more about mourning someone that’s still alive…and imagining the fear of losing ...

    Sep 6


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain