-
Re: Poppy
Click the edit button next to your work, you should be able to change the format from there.
Jan 18, 2013 -
Re: Chairman's Award
Aw, that third to last spoiler got kind messed up ;x, I hop you can understand it.
Jan 14, 2013 -
Re: Heartless: Chapter One ^^
Hello Kat :D Just a comment, like you said, not a reviews. I think the idea is great, and was definitely fun to read. You had great pacing and your ...
Jan 9, 2013 -
Re: More of A Journal Than Anything [Edited]
Thanks Lycando :D I'll think about adding the teachers perspective if I ever decide to write more.
Jan 8, 2013 -
Re: Stella's Owl
There should be a love button. This was just fantastic.
Jan 8, 2013 -
Re: More of A Journal Than Anything [Edited]
Thanks :D I'm glad you liked it.
Jan 8, 2013 -
Re: God-Given Gifts.
Not a review, but I just had to comment. This was just a beautiful piece of writing :D The descriptions were perfect and really showed the emotions from the story. ...
Dec 11, 2012 -
Re: Lost in wolf mountain
Woops, that last part got messed up. It's supposed to be; as and they watched the rain, waiting for it to stop. Shayla heard a hiss then ... The rest ...
Dec 11, 2012 -
Re: The Storm - Prologue
You could edit the actual piece by clicking the edit button to the right of your work.
Dec 4, 2012 -
Re: Rant On Society
Thanks for reading it, Flux. I appreciate it. I was just trying to be safe when I wrote that it was possibly because I lived in America. I never been ...
Dec 2, 2012 -
Re: Rant On Society
Thanks, Pencil. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad you agree with what I said. Hopeful we'll be around to see brighter days.
Dec 2, 2012 -
Re: The Result of Random Thoughts
Thanks! I'm glad I was able to inspire you :)
Nov 30, 2012 -
Re: The Result of Random Thoughts
Thanks for the review. I'll be sure to take into consideration everything you mention in the future. About the grape thing, I didn't literally mean it throws itself. I just ...
Nov 30, 2012 -
Re: The Result of Random Thoughts
Thanks! :D
Nov 30, 2012 -
Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter
Thanks for the review StoryWeaver! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be using all your feedback to correct my final poem. So thanks for that :D And I'll definitely start ...
Nov 14, 2012
