-
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Thank you sir. Black actually refers to the yws user Blackwood. ;)
Jul 15, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Not sure if that means I failed at my duty, or other people are bad poets.
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
You mean pototoes ;) Glad you liked it.
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
I never expected such an honor :D
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Where would I be without you dreamy.
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Guess you can't please everyone.
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Thanks you my dear~ If you're confused then you've gotten the whole point of the poem.
Jul 13, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Leave it to you to bring WR into this ;)
Jul 13, 2013 - Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate Jul 13, 2013
-
Re: Under The Glowing Clouds Of Fate
Lovely.
Jul 12, 2013 -
Re: 50 hours straight
;)
Jul 10, 2013 -
Re: It's Not You, but It Isn't Me, Either
Meh.
Jul 10, 2013 -
Re: FEAR [new chapter 5]
I giggle e.e
Jun 30, 2013 -
Re: The Flames will Rise again
Nothing is too long for YWS.
Jun 16, 2013 -
Re: Palurin en' Maranwe (World of Destiny) Part One (Final Copy)
Indeed I am. And then that writing course teacher doesn't know what he's talking about ;)
Jun 7, 2013
