User avatar

veeren

background by a weirdo. aka carina.

  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: white lies and campfires

    I left a link to the soundcloud audio at the top of the work if you wanna hear it. I appreciate you reading and commenting though

    Mar 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: hill blocks view

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: how many eldest daughters

    Mar 15, 2021
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Fanfiction Re: Allegory of the Cave Extended

    in the same way a mouse walks willingly towards the cheese mounted on the mousetrap we may never knowwwww

    Mar 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Humor Re: no cookies until you finish your vegetables

    IM GLAD YOU ENJOYED

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Fanfiction Re: Allegory of the Cave Extended

    but consider: the prisoners are happy in their ignorance and it would be unjust to take that happiness away from them for the sake of sharing knowledge and truth. we ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    THANK YOU VYPSIES

    Feb 28, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    I'll take a look when I have some free time later today !

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    thank you for taking the time to read it : ) I'll be happy to take a look at your work if you want to send me a link

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    thank you I appreciate the kind words, glad to have you read my work

    Feb 22, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    this is exactly the type of feedback i was hoping for so thank you so much :,(( as for the punctuation you're absolutely correct it's what gave me the hardest ...

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    THANK YOU i'm glad you enjoyed reading it : )

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: i refuse to outlive you

    thank you for taking the time to read it, I appreciate your kind words : ))

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Radiation

    OFC u are always welcome and i definitely do hope u decide to either continue or rewrite this, i would love to read more of it

    Feb 21, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: sunlit car session

    thank u :,(

    Feb 14, 2021


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance