-
Re: What Makes Me A Writer
bless you
Aug 26, 2013 -
Re: What Makes Me A Writer
Ufuvkblhi c ycjvig
Aug 26, 2013 -
Re: Faking Perfect
Aw, now this is a great short story. I usually nitpick a bunch of grammatical details and such, but you don't need that. The story was wonderfully written and beautifully ...
Aug 23, 2013 -
Re: The end of Emma Stone
Killing yourself after not being loved by the person that you love.
Aug 9, 2013 -
Re: Sting of Air
did you know that blackwood rhymes with whitewood
Aug 6, 2013 -
Re: Weeping Janitors Tell No Lies
Your life story don't work out quite wight deah; your tongues don't awaken too much feah. Could I make this much more cleah? Your details all fail to cohere. you ...
Aug 2, 2013 - Re: memoni Jul 30, 2013
-
Re: What Makes Me A Writer
Fg gfdfg u f vb hddfhb
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: sunrise :)
I love you so much right now.
Jul 26, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
ty lol
Jul 26, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
I'd love to meet this competition of mine someday ;)
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: Complaint letters to Count Von-Draco about consumption of own babies.
Hmph.
Jul 25, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Well not to brag,but it took n time at all ;) Glad you liked it.
Jul 24, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Glad you thought so ;)
Jul 23, 2013 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
I'm not sure whether to thank you or...
Jul 23, 2013
