-
Re: Our Savior
i thought i made it pretty obvious actually xp take a look at some of the smaller details while you're reading it through and youll figure why they were mad ...
Feb 7, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
Thanks xp glad you liked it :D
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
Oh yeah but iiiiim the creeper right xp
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
aw shucks, you make me blush xp im glad you liked it :D
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
awww, seee he's a person just like you and me xp
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
eh, i just wanted to show a different side of slendy you know. cant have everyone thinking hes the bad guy right ;) xp
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: Our Savior
Why thank you Knight xp You actually caught mistakes I didn't realize I made, so thanks. :D And I can't just leave slendy dead can I? Xp
Jan 31, 2014 -
Re: If Random Were a Language, I Would Eat Chocolate
Only da cool kids
Oct 10, 2013 - Re: Me (for lack of a better title) Sep 28, 2013
-
Re: Photographs of the Old House: Unexpected Feunerals
Blahblahblah
Sep 12, 2013 -
Re: Photographs of the Old House: Unexpected Feunerals
That took you five minutes
Sep 12, 2013 -
Re: Photographs of the Old House: Perfect Wedding
too much work
Sep 12, 2013 -
Re: Photographs of the Old House: Unexpected Feunerals
Blahblahblah
Sep 12, 2013 -
Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)
Totally
Aug 28, 2013 -
Re: A Potion to Make You Smarter
Blerg
Aug 27, 2013
