User avatar

vagrant

vagrant

  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Until the end.

    Hey glad you liked it! Well yes the rhyming scheme was intentional. I usually write free verse but sometimes just slip in some stanzas that rhyme. And that was exactly ...

    Jan 8, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Until the end.

    Glad you liked it! The rhyming scheme was intended to be that way. My writing style is free verse but sometimes I incorporate rhyming in some stanzas so that's the ...

    Jan 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Should've Asked

    Hey! Thanks a ton for that amazing review! Glad that you liked it and yes mostly all the suggestions you gave were intended to be that way. Though, I understand ...

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Should've Asked

    I tried breaking it into stanzas but the website again and again made it the way it is, I guess there's some bug in it. Although thanks for the review!

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Should've Asked

    Hey thanks for that amazing review! I agree on all that you suggested. I'm still on the learning curve and so I might have missed those points. Anyway, thanks again!

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Should've Asked

    Thanks for the wonderful review. Appreciate the suggestions. The comma in that line was intended as I felt like it needed a slight pause. Anyway, thanks for the time!

    Dec 10, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Destined...

    Thanks for that review and glad you enjoyed my work! Yes, I also agree with you on the word choice, but the reason for that is that this poem is ...

    Aug 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Destined...

    Thanks for the wonderful response! And yes I do also feel that line could be more apt, now that you have pointed it out. And so, I will be doing ...

    Aug 25, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Forever..

    Wow!! Thanks for such an amazing review on my work!! Hope you will read my future poems and some of my past writings as well !! Cheers..

    Jun 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Forever..

    Wow!! Thanks for such an amazing review on my work!! Hope you will read my future poems and some of my past writings as well !! Cheers..

    Jun 17, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Lyrical Re: Forever..

    Thanks for the beautiful review!I know the poem has some inaccuracies and might not hook a reader in the first time. I wanted some good suggestions to make I perfect ...

    May 31, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Haven't met you today

    Thanks ! Glad u liked it !

    May 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Haven't met you today

    Thanks ! It really means a lot. All of the things that I described in both of my poems, has never happened to me personally but I am glad to ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: del

    Wow! Doted it. I relish the writing style. It pellucidly expresses all the feeling that go inside a person when he is exasperated. The words used and the language is ...

    May 24, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Haven't met you today

    Thank You so much for such an amazing review. It really means a lot getting good reviews in my starting days. Thanks again!

    May 24, 2018


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather