User avatar

tteele

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Escape from the firefly

    aw thanks :) i sure will ;)

    Mar 8, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Escape from the firefly

    thankyou :)

    Mar 7, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem Pieces

    thankyou alot for your comments :)

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem Pieces

    haha , yes i have this thing with all my commas and periods , i like them spaced out :P it really annoys other people sometimes , but i just ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem Pieces

    thanks for all the advice :)

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Poem Pieces

    thankyou :) yes expanding one of them would be quite an interesting thing to do , like a challenge :) i will see what i can get out of one ...

    Feb 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Lucem videret

    wow. so powerful , it just sucks you into the story .. thank you for making my day better with this amazing poem

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Black Cat

    alrighty I guess my theasorus is gonna have to help me out next time ;) :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Black Cat

    thanks for the comment :)

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Invisible Tears

    Hey :) I liked this poem , it was straight forward and you really get the feeling you probably had writing this poem. I dont even know why, but when ...

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Black Cat

    thank you both for the comments :) i will sure try to think of what you said when i write my next pieces to make them better thanks !

    Feb 21, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: I Saw A Thunder

    Hey , I'm really new to this , so if anything I say sounds stupid then oh well .. But i really liked it , the way it's kind of ...

    Feb 21, 2013


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford