Random avatar

timjim77

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I otta out u - subtitled "400 Words"

    I'm guessing this is parody. But the subject og the parody is vague, other than poorly written poetry. I did like your jumbled syntax. That was amusing.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled Lament

    Lovely lovely. Use punctuation and in this line: "Still I feel his soul cry out to me" remove the word out. Supreme job.

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Despair/Rescue, my Twins

    Nice work. One more thing. You need some punctuation. The lines flow too much into each other and it becomes confusing. Congrats, you have a great poem on your hands. ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eunuch

    Thanks. Edit made.

    Sep 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Autumn Sheds

    Wonderful imagery, and great title. Watch your punctuation in a few places, especially the semicolon. I love the last stanza. What a wonderful way to describe it, 'waiting to be ...

    Sep 20, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Entrepreneurship and Lingerie

    Thank you. The story is in Non-Fiction because it is based on true events in my life.

    May 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Dance: Now Revised

    This poem was quite cute, yet it didn't come off as being trite. Simple and sweet. I liked it. I wish I could rumba into the fiery sunset. Good imagery.

    May 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Encore

    Once again, brilliance. Suggestions: Kool aid?

    May 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Chaucer Piece

    Addendum added.

    May 2, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The simple, post-Pain news

    The last stanza nearly brought me to tears. I wasn't even sure if I liked it at first, but the imagery is too gbrilliant not to. Totally agree with xanthan ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He Walked Among the Unspoiled Rushes

    This has become one of my favorite poems on the site. I've read it again and again. The potency of it is captured in the final line. That final line ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    I guess it's a girl thing, because I didn't get this. I understood the cncept, but I just didn't find it at all moving or even worthwhile. I would love ...

    Apr 29, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: [The Life of Pan Affix: A Talk Show] Skit

    Very clever. Nice job on such a difficult assignment. Corny, yes. But delightfully corny.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I love you mother.

    Oedipus anyone? While it was somewhat amusing, the end was a bit too gory for me. And the lesbian sex with your mother is kinda...cliche. I see that way too ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Ballad of Pedro, the Mexican Breakdancer

    I liked the political incorrectness. But to me, it didn't seem so much of a balad, as a story told in poem form. Balads are usually long, and have a ...

    Apr 18, 2006


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead