Random avatar

thunder_dude7

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Weavers Ch 1

    The way the large, oak leaves moved in and out of the sunlight, turning from one dark emerald green to a lighter jade one in an instant *No comma here* ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    I really really really love The Host. But I know Stephenie Meyer is kind of frowned upon around here. As much as I can't stand Twilight, The Host is actually ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Experiments

    EEK! No reviews? That simply will not do. Let's see here... Pale light shone from behind, silhouettes dancing across the hard cobblestones, frenzies of people rushing to get home. The ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    The book is called the Alchemist, and is apparently very popular. It is also apparently a fantasy book, but to me it just seemed like a long description of the ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Cold Shivers

    Welecome to YWS! I'm a huge grammer freak, so I'll be very picky there. The tramp rubbed his hands together, above the fire. The flames jumped up, and lightly tickled ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Teenage love

    You know, I was about to say that the rhyming was forced when I realised that it doesn't rhyme. Not rhyming is perfectly fine so long as the rhythem is ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Just A Memory

    *sniff* ... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gasp* Nice work *sniff*. This is a great song. You really hit the nail on the head in terms of how much pain is felt when a ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: GEE'S

    ... ... ... BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Gasp* I'm sorry...I'm sorry... Really, it wasn't because the song was bad. Which it is. I was just reading...look, nobody in Nashville is going to like ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    It is. They both go like this: Young farm boy(Luke/Eragon) lives with his uncle and doesn't know much about his parents. One day, while talking to an old man from ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The alien girl

    I really liked this! The only real problem is that you kept switching tenses, like here: She seems to be unconsious and looked ghostly pale and slightly green. You'll have ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: If he was mine

    I really like this. It's too short to be a song, but this is very beautiful and sweet. Nice work. You have some serious potential. Oh, no. I'm tempted to ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My Greates Song Yet!

    The chorus is good. I think this song has real potential. There are problems, though. But we all have issues, right? Verse one is great. But look at the sylable ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chapter Six: Escaping The Cave In The Past and Future

    Other than the grammer, this was pretty good. The only real thing that I didn't like was the time travel bit. I got extremely confused. I couldn't figure out what ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear

    It was good, overall. I wasn't really crazy about the employment agency of emotions thing. It felt out of place, and damaged the tone of the poem. The metaphor was ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: No Day But Today

    I really liked this. Most stuff has been covered. The biggest annoyance in this is that while Josh is in the car and the dialogue switches back to Kayleigh a ...

    Aug 21, 2008


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro