User avatar

thomasmkraus

thomasmkraus

  • Poetry » General, General Re: You Disgust Me (An Open Letter To The Face In The Mirror)

    Okay, Thomas here for a review! From the start, I liked the epistolary nature of this piece. It's so addressing and wonderful. I always like to see epistolary form done ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Footprints

    Thomas here to review! In the beginning of this piece, I wasn't sure to whom you were referring to in this piece and by the end, I still have a ...

    Feb 23, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Other Re: The Willow Tree

    Hi! Here to review this lovely piece of poetry. I'm not normally a fan of schemes at all, and I think that's why I liked this so much. It's got ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Humor Re: Weird Habits

    I loved the word choice in this poem. It was very clever how you characterized these.. ticks? Is that what they should be called? Well, anyways. You did a very ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Russian Roulette

    Hello! This is a lovely poem. I really love how dark this poem is, but it's not completely "abysmal". I use quotes around abysmal because sometimes, people go so dark ...

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Health Re: Paper

    I have to say, this was very well done for being such a short piece. You really showed how words can become real. The words that people say can come ...

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Petals

    I really enjoyed this poem! It's very well written, and I think that it was a very good decision to split them into different stanzas. Your description of your attachment ...

    Feb 17, 2014


Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true.
— Robert Brault