User avatar

thewriterinside

thewriterinside

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Prophecy

    Hello, love. Rosie here for a review. Aside from the few grammatical and spelling errors, I enjoyed this piece. Although, I did feel that you could've done a lot more ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Identical: Chapter Three - Reactivity

    AHH! Another chapter!! This is exciting. I'm really loving this story. I have to admit though, this chapter seemed completely different than the other ones. I felt like I just ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Identical: Chapter Two - Realism

    Hello, love. Rosie here for another review. I hope that you don't think my last one was too harsh. If it was, I sincerely apologize. I loved this chapter! The ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Identical: Chapter One - Reminiscing

    Hi there! Rosie here to review. I personally did not feel very connected to your characters, even after giving it a second read. The love that your character had for ...

    Aug 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Humor Re: Windows - Part 2 of 2

    This story is probably my favorite that I've read on here. I read shorts when I can't sleep, and I found yours one day. It was so touching, and so ...

    Jul 28, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: Fly

    Hello, my dear! That was simply a lovely piece of prose. I really enjoyed it, bu was a little confused by the technical terms. Clearly you know a lot about ...

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Invisible

    Oh my goodness. I stared at the screen for about five minutes before my thoughts were coherent enough to sort into a review. I enjoyed your piece. A lot. Like, ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: To hate is to Survive and To love is to die

    Your description and title hooked me and brought me in enough to read your short. But if this wasn't a prologue, I'd be very concerned. However, it is my experience ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Occupational Hazard

    AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This piece was wonderful. It gripped me from the very beginning. Something that was particularly beautiful about this piece is that although I didn't know very much about the ...

    Jul 8, 2013
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Always

    Hello, love! So, here's what happened. I was half asleep, scrolling through the site on my tablet. I do that sometimes when I have trouble sleeping. Your work caught my ...

    Jul 7, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Take the Highway

    I really enjoyed this peace, and I definitely got chills at the end. I agree with the others, though. It really was too short, and felt very rushed. I think ...

    Jul 7, 2013


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman