User avatar

thething912

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wandering

    I think you should talk about the school more. There not much detal in this. I think you should change the title.

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Darkness

    It was kind of hard to tell what you were talking about at first but later I found out. It was okay you could make it better, tell more about ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: As Beautiful...

    I like it here is why, if I made a world I would make it the same as yours. I think you should make the words after the commas in ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Driving and utilizing the cell phone simultaneously.

    Okay, I will.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I am no poet

    I have writers block right now.

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Real Beauty

    I liked it.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wasting lines

    I have writer's block right now, I'm trying to write four stories.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    I found this a being quite good. I think you should make it a little longer and with more action.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Jeepers

    It was kind of funny but It~s takes a lot for me to laugh.

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Other » General, General Re: Could the government lie?

    I know that George Bush Sr. was a vice-president and a president.

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Trapped

    I liked your story.

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Heart Break

    You put the emotion in your story very nicely.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: “Ticks”

    Thanks for reviwing. I'm going to take the sugestions that you gave me to enhance my story. Your I'm sick and tired of all your crap thing is very funny.

    Sep 1, 2007


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia