User avatar

theobliviousoracle

  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: I Know There Is One

    Actually the narrator is simply making an observation saying that everyone bows, he's himself unsure and he is as confused as the reader. Then he looks around and feels the ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Somewhere in a dream..

    Thank you for the review. I appreciate your help and your concern but Rituparna the only reason I posted it was to learn my mistakes and to do better the ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Somewhere in a dream..

    Thank you!

    Mar 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Somewhere in a dream..

    Okay, typo alert! I meant haste not hate. Sorry.

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Fantasy Re: Somewhere in a dream..

    First off, I've had harsher and second, yours wasn't harsh at all. I wrote this in quite a hate as it came to me in a flood of emotions. So ...

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Untitled

    Thank you! I'm flattered. :)

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Other Re: Breathe

    Short. To the point. Awesome. You could have elaborated a few things more but short stories are better short. So, conclusion: G R E A T

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Untitled

    And why am I your favorite type of reader?

    Mar 13, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Clues

    Sorry, didn't mean to do it twice.. (*How does it happen every single time o_O *)

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Clues

    Okay, so first of all I can totally relate to it. So let me tell you what I thought of it. First and foremost, the description you gave along with ...

    Mar 12, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: London, 1864

    You are welcome. Not that it matters but it's actually 10 PM here in India. Will check out your work tomorrow for sure. :)

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Are you alive?

    Yes! I just remembered by reading the comment. That was an absolutely breathtaking one, so is yours Rituparna.

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Spiritual Re: Are you alive?

    Beautiful. Absolutely simply beautiful. I love the images that flash in my head, I love the rhythm, I love the hope: it's amazing. Let's keep it short, should we? Keep ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: London, 1864

    I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it twice. *apologetic face* :)

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: London, 1864

    This is good, real good. There are things I would like to mend but since it's just a part of the bigger picture, I'll wait till then; not much though. ...

    Mar 11, 2015


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan