User avatar

theLockedLibrary

  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: The Soldier

    Thank you for your kind words! I can see why you said it was too repetitive, at the beginning right? I've seen a couple people who say a lot of ...

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Historical Fiction Re: The Soldier

    Thank you! :D

    Nov 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Why Do the Young Die

    This poem is dedicated to Justin W., for his strength, his commitment, and his happiness. Even when all was downhill, he always found a way to get back up again.

    Oct 31, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: City of The Damned - Chapter One

    Two more thing! If you put all the chapters together at once, it's seems WAY too long and clustered. Instead, make this into a novel and create its own page ...

    Oct 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Winged Freak

    Bravo! This was absolutely beautiful! Best Buddies is a wonderful program! And I really think you should show her this; she would really be happy if you did. ^_^ Reading ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: This Ain't a Movie

    Awww, this is so sad for the main character. Although, I really did liked this piece. I always thought--no--knew that you had feelings for me. This is the only sentence ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Note to the World: We Will Rise.

    Hmmm, this is actually pretty good, especially with the message you portrayed. Good job. Continue to explore new words and welcome to YWS!!

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Modest...not so much

    Amazing. Though brief, it says all it needs to say about what poetry is. BRAVO!

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bloom

    Oh, this is definitely a sad piece. This could actually be a good novel idea since it section can work as a scene. Although, I really love to know where ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: .

    Yes, this is a very sweet poem. A girl can never resist a man who expresses his feeling through art and literature. Great job!

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: And so I write.

    Just wonderful. The reason of beautiful art is through pain, and I think you've definitely captured that.

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Time Tunnel

    A wonderful start! I'd love to read more as well! It's very suspenseful, and your writing has a great edge to it. The italics really make it great. It's like ...

    Jul 18, 2011


Everything is a lot of things!
— Hank Green