User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bleeding

    Thanks for your review!! Yes, I did intentionally experiment with a few of the stanzas in terms of length to try out a more freeform structure rather than a stricter ...

    Jan 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Bleeding

    Thanks so much for your feedback! I did struggle a bit when coming up with descriptive terms in particular with this poem. I think I'm overthinking the actual writing process ...

    Jan 11, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the End

    Thank you for your feedback!!

    Jan 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the End

    Thank you so much for your review!! I really tried to emphasize the way betrayal and dishonesty are one and the same; there's a lot of heaviness within this poem.

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In the End

    Thank you so much!! Glad you liked it :)

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I miss you.

    Thanks for your review! I'll definitely consider indenting with my next piece that tends to be a little bit longer to see if it helps clean things up/make it smoother ...

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I miss you.

    Thank you for your very helpful review!! You pointed out a lot of little errors/inconsistencies that I'm going to go back and edit (serves me right for never proof-reading anything ...

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Always

    Thank you very much for your review! I'm glad that my attempts at branching out in terms of descriptive terms is being well-received. It's always good to hear feedback on ...

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Always

    Thanks for your review!! I'm relieved that you thought the title and description were interesting to read because those are oftentimes the parts of a poem that I struggle the ...

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Your Permission

    Thanks so much for your review! Wordiness/varying sentence structure is definitely an aspect of poetry and writing that I'll be working on. I'll definitely take a look at the PF ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: I miss you.

    Thank you so much for your review!! The two quotes you pulled were actually the exact same spots that I struggled with writing and rewriting before I submitted it, so ...

    Jan 2, 2020
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Christmas, 2019

    Thank you so much for such an honest and helpful review! I struggled a lot with simply starting out the story to begin with, and it's no surprise to me ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Your Permission

    Thanks so much for your review!! That actually means a lot to me because I'm always self conscious about publishing any of my work.. Happy New Year to you too!!

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: The Valley

    Thank you for your review!!

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Short Story » General, Dramatic Re: Christmas, 2019

    Thanks so much for your review! I was nervous about posting my first short story (my first *completed* one, at least..) so I love receiving feedback. I appreciate the punctuation ...

    Dec 31, 2019


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore