User avatar

talkingbird

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: all the pretty things

    I really loved that! I thought it was short but great :) My only thing is also the lack of punctuation and capitalization. I think if you're not going to ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Whatever You'll Call It

    WHOA that was really good. haha i wish i could write like tat :) I love this part: music laves her days like a horizon laves another horizon, as it's ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: becoming weather

    I agree with the review above but still i read this and i was immediatly though oh my god, i wish i could write like that :) I especially liked ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Journeying Through my Mind

    I really liked that! You didn't need to give the definitions though... well at least for me also i thought the line break after dank was a little awkward, i ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken

    I actually really like it, but this isn't exactly short and sweet. I feel like it really needs to be part of a longer piece. The style is really nice ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Yellow Veld

    Wow, the imagery is FANTASTIC. I really like the story it tells, too. I love the get up and run parts, don't really know why. The first part is my ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: i'll find my way again

    Holy djidoalsksmd. That was really good. And I won't pick at your punctuation, you already caught that. My only thing is that I feel like there are some excess words, ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Ran Away With Ed (We Watched)

    I have one question... Is 'you' supposed to be referring to the ED? Because the part about the tombstone I think would make more sense if you said "will they ...

    Aug 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Deleted 13

    Wow. This is amazing, i almost cried :(. I loved the part about your eyes being cloudy and simple answers, and my favorite is the part about aging a decade ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: a dream of what we almost were

    That was incredible. Wow. Just a few things, though: I would reword the part about The back porches for smoking, it seems a little out of place. And also the ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paper Bag

    Ok, I'm commenting on all of your work :) but you're just REALLY good. And just wondering, have you read wintergirls? This reminds me a lot of the book... I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: She's Going To Be A Model

    That was SO good. Oh my god, I could feel the excitement and nervous energy and blind, jittery happiness. Wow. It flowed reallyyyy well. I loved the part that goes ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daddy

    I personally like the lack of formality (though some things could be fixed... which is mentioned above). I feel like it stylistically adds to the tone, which by the way ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What Sarah Said

    The voice is very believable! Like, as I was reading this I definitely got the feeling of the character. But in the beginning I didn't realize that he was ben ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It may not have been the best writing one might have seen, but the story is so touching. It's a depressing book, but Jay ...

    Jun 5, 2010


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn