User avatar

strawberrypop13

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Love You, Hate You, Miss You

    Wow... this is so good! It really sums up love, every aspect of it, from the crazy to the normal, right through. :) I can't see any obvious spelling or ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Secret Life of Superheroes

    Wow! I am a big fan of comical poetry (although I can't write it at all XD ) and this was absolutely amazing! I couldn't find anything wrong with it, ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Thank You

    Wow.. this poem is so beautiful! It tells the story really well, and doesn't go overboard on imagery or description like some poems tend to do. You kept it at ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Do not click this.

    Wow... this poem is so good! There are no grammar or spelling mistakes that I can see, and it flows really well. It's quite a strange and unexpected poem, but ...

    Apr 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Sweet

    Hi! I must say, I think this is really beautiful. I love the words you use, especially the really descriptive ones that are almost extinct in writing nowadays, sadly. One ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gangsta Cat Rap

    This is so good! I actually can't find any bits I don't like, although I agree with purplegirl14 about the capitals at the starts of lines. I think that this ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Meet my Wife

    Hey olubunni! I thought that your poem was quite good, but I think that it has some points that could do with improving. Firstly, I agree with TheNewHero as to ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deserted....

    Hi! I must say, I thought that this poem was really good! I loved the description, and think that it is a brilliant idea for a poem. This really made ...

    Mar 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: -DELETED-

    Hi WaitingForLife! I thought that this poem was really beautiful; there was a lot packed into it but it worked well. I agree with niapitts about it being over-the-top in ...

    Feb 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You *Edited*

    Hi Elinor Brynn! I thought that your poem was fabulous, but it needed a few tweaks :) But does it matter? You still look marvelous -- there's that twinkle in ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The bus ride home

    Goodness, what a fab poem! I was very surprised by the ending, but it's very clever :) I liked the way you went into detail about the 'contact' between you ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pain I Can Control

    I really like this poem! It is very strong and powerful, and runs very smoothly. Some of the words were quite gentle, such as 'daft', so you might want to ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate Me

    Wow... this is such a wonderful poem! It's short and concise, and really well spoken. It runs smoothly and conveys a strong meaning which I'm sure everyone has felt at ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: missing

    wow this is very beautiful! it's very touching. I like how there are no capital letters, and I must say, it runs pretty smoothly and is very sad :( I ...

    Feb 5, 2011


Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!
— Dr. Seuss