User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Other Re: Gray Daze

    Hey there! Welcome to YWS :D I hope you're enjoying it so far! Ooh, so it definitely seems like there are some secrets to be uncovered in this story. I ...

    Aug 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Echoes of Summer

    Hey there! Like IconspicuoslyAlpacaing said, this is quite a lovely poem, especially when you haven't written in months. I enjoyed your imagery in descriptions. The contrasts between summer and winter

    Aug 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The American Dream- Chapter 3

    Hey there! I'm here to review another one of your chapters :D Like your other chapters, you have pretty good descriptions in here! I think the one main thing that ...

    Aug 1, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: The American Dream- Chapter 2

    Hey there! I haven't read the first chapter, but this has less than two reviews, so here I am! I think you have a pretty good story here! You have ...

    Jul 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Fourth chapter of Ballerina

    Hey there! I'm here to review another one of your chapters :D I like your imagery in here as well. You seem to be pretty good at describing things! I ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Third chapter of "Ballerina"

    Hey there! I haven't read you other chapters, but this has less than two reviews, so here I am! While reading, I noticed that you have pretty good imagery, especially ...

    Jul 29, 2020
  • Other » Romantic, Narrative Re: Sweet Honey Love

    Hey, whatchamacallit! You've reviewed so many of my poems, so it's about time to return the favour! I'm honestly a bit intimidated to review one of yours, but here we ...

    Jul 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wildflowers

    Hey, Magebird! I decided to stop by to review another beautiful poem of yours. To be honest, I’m a bit intimidated to review one of your poems, but I’ve decided ...

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Campfire Love Song

    Hey there! Old story, but has less than two reviews, so here I am! I really like this story! Everything about it seems natural, especially your dialogue. I think you ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Willow Tree

    Hey there! Old poem, but has less than two reviews, so here I am :D I love this! It's simple but that simpleness is what I really like about it. ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Will I be good enough ?

    Hey there! This is old but has less than two reviews, so here I am :D I think this poem has a good topic and idea. I feel that everyone ...

    Jul 22, 2020
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: How could you

    Hey there! This is an old poem, but it has less than two reviews, so here I am :D (also, did you mean to save this as a poem, not ...

    Jul 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Monster

    Hey there! This is an old poem, but has less than two reviews, so here I am :D I really love this poem! The rhymes are simple but steady, and ...

    Jul 21, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: french lessons

    Hey there! I'm here to review another one of your poems! c: I think this is my favourite so far. You have such beautiful lines and phrases and comparisons. I ...

    Jul 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Metaphorically Speaking

    Hey there! I'm here to review another one of your poems :D I do like some of your phrases and imagery. You definitely have some interesting way of describing things ...

    Jul 24, 2020


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath