User avatar

sportfreak13

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Children Who Love Light

    Hey nice poem. i liked it alot. By the way i like its about kids. Isn't it? Its really cool. I like that you use comparison.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An examination of human life

    Nice poem, views life as a game, gods little game if you will? anyway i liked the comparison. So nice job and its good. Check out my blog people, and ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Where am I going?

    Hmmm, sounds like he's not a very good boyfriend? Anyway, I liked it, the repetition was good, so was the way you described how you felt, very expressive. Keep writing.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A love poem...

    Thats depressing but good, keep writing

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I love you? Yea right!

    Wow, that's a deep poem, but i liked it. Very good metaphors and words. What motivated you to write that poem? You could win, if you entered a contest with ...

    Dec 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eagle's View

    Very good. I liked the golden lakes, we are dry above. It was something like that, i liked it alot. keep writing.

    Dec 5, 2008


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners