User avatar

speakerskat

speakerskat

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    Ohhh that's why people keep commig here haha okay

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    I'm so embarrassed this was one of my least favorite and worst works I don't know why everyone keeps reviewing it . Literally just this one . But thanks .

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    Haha man what is it with people and choosing my oldest works to review XD thanks though

    May 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Flowers Everlasting * EDITED PLEASE REVIEW*

    Thanks so much :)

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Take it From Me

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there Kat here to review for Team WHY? on this fine day of reviewing So you have a lot going on here . It's kind of sad in the ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Take it From Me

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hey there Kat here to review for Team WHY? on this fine day of reviewing So you have a lot going on here . It's kind of sad in the ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Sounds of Harmonies

    Oh true , good luck .

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: I'm a Poet

    I'm so embarrassed XD my best poems aren't even on this site because I am sending them to London, I wrote this when I was 10 >.

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: Goofy

    Thanks :) this was about that boy years ago when I first got to know him.

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Just Some Things I Wanted to Say

    That is so adorable

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Angel Reaper

    Note: This review has been deleted
    ere we go TEAM WHY ! Kat here to review Okay so let me just say I totally adored your descriptors here ! It reminded me of the classic reapers ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: Angel Reaper

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Here we go TEAM WHY ! Kat here to review Okay so let me just say I totally adored your descriptors here ! It reminded me of the classic reapers ...

    May 31, 2015
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Flowers Everlasting * EDITED PLEASE REVIEW*

    Thanks so much ! I am writing a lot right now but I am entering them in a poetry competition so I won't be able to post them for awhile

    May 26, 2015
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Making Words Rhyme Within A Pattern Is Called A Poem, Even When It's Out Of Context And Has A Ridiculously Long Title

    Hahahahaha what Xd it made a little sense then in the last stanza it was like , no . I love it >.

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Paper Hearts

    Aw thanks, but this really wasn't one of my best. And no it was literally about hearts made of paper XD but thanks again

    May 20, 2015


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor