-
Re: Autumn Winds
This is an old thread, but oh well. The only thing that really bugged me was the last line Crumbles in the wind I just felt that crumbling in the ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: What a Waste... (Removed)
I really liked the play and thought the poem was ok, although reading the poem first did make the play a more interesting read!
Nov 17, 2007 -
Re: W
Appreciate the crit thx.
Nov 12, 2007 -
Re: Jeepers
This was a good read!
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Lady, Leave Your Chaos At Home
This is short and really good.
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: My Sister
I think while reading this I thought this was a good conceptual idea, some of the lines seemed a little forced, but I thought your ending was really strong, so ...
Nov 11, 2007 -
Re: Something Out There
I read all the posts that you have for this so far. I'll I can say is that you should keep going, if you haven't already! This is very good.
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: The Inspirational Courtyard
Just agreeing with the previous post that this reads more like prose than poetry, but saying that it is still really good prose.
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Writer's Block
I agree this poem is kinda bad, but it seems like what your going through this is necessary to get through it. Good luck with your mind
Oct 30, 2007 -
Re: Fall of the Midnight Rain
This was really good. The only two lines I didn't like were, "Since that reason and to that reason." I didn't think those two lines fit in well with your ...
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: Midnight
I can't really say any thing more constructive than what has already been said. The imagery and your description's were very good for this type of writing and story. I ...
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: t
Cool I respect that and most of your critique was true, but I can't fully respect it if you're seriously asking that question.
Oct 29, 2007 -
Re: t
As I'm new to this site, I had trouble formatting this when I tried to copy and paste it. Any suggestions?
Oct 27, 2007 -
Re: beauty
This was good, not exactly literary, but maybe a philosophical writing?
Oct 27, 2007 -
Re: Loving you in vain
I agree with the other posts that it read more like a poem rather than a song. I thought it started off kinda weak, but got very strong as it ...
Oct 26, 2007
