User avatar

somethingcreative

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Autumn Winds

    This is an old thread, but oh well. The only thing that really bugged me was the last line Crumbles in the wind I just felt that crumbling in the ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: What a Waste... (Removed)

    I really liked the play and thought the poem was ok, although reading the poem first did make the play a more interesting read!

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: W

    Appreciate the crit thx.

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Jeepers

    This was a good read!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Lady, Leave Your Chaos At Home

    This is short and really good.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Sister

    I think while reading this I thought this was a good conceptual idea, some of the lines seemed a little forced, but I thought your ending was really strong, so ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Something Out There

    I read all the posts that you have for this so far. I'll I can say is that you should keep going, if you haven't already! This is very good.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Inspirational Courtyard

    Just agreeing with the previous post that this reads more like prose than poetry, but saying that it is still really good prose.

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writer's Block

    I agree this poem is kinda bad, but it seems like what your going through this is necessary to get through it. Good luck with your mind

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fall of the Midnight Rain

    This was really good. The only two lines I didn't like were, "Since that reason and to that reason." I didn't think those two lines fit in well with your ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Midnight

    I can't really say any thing more constructive than what has already been said. The imagery and your description's were very good for this type of writing and story. I ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: t

    Cool I respect that and most of your critique was true, but I can't fully respect it if you're seriously asking that question.

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: t

    As I'm new to this site, I had trouble formatting this when I tried to copy and paste it. Any suggestions?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: beauty

    This was good, not exactly literary, but maybe a philosophical writing?

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Loving you in vain

    I agree with the other posts that it read more like a poem rather than a song. I thought it started off kinda weak, but got very strong as it ...

    Oct 26, 2007


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing